- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
- Give yourself an overpriced shiny XXIV
- Gave yourself a shiny XXIII
Compared this to my Hot Toys Mk3 and it does seem more advanced (although they need to do something about the lights/switches). It makes my Mk3 look like a Hasbro Black Series.
And it’s also taller than the Mk3, so may look a little off side by side.
Damned nice though. Even if my photography does it no favours.
You do get various items such as the machine guns (which never struck me as being particularly Batman) and grapple hooks.
Nice print from Dan Mumford of the wasted Snoke.
Until they make Ash vs Evil Dead Halloween Spooktacular.
Let’s see if this survives the DMG Entertainment purchase…
Having previously seen one of these, they do look nice.
Mind’s Eye is probably the cheapest of all the Kaladesh Inventions; but is still my most expensive card. It’s also a pretty decent card functionally-wise.