- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
I bought the City of Others (10th Anniversary Edition) as I missed it first time around, and it’s always worth it for Bernie Wrightson art.
Except his [awesome] pencils were coloured directly with no inking. Certain pages were splendid, like the page to the left; others looked rougher.
Possibly not as rough as DKR: The Last Crusade; but still leaving the finished art looking rushed, or worse, done on the cheap.
The story was as much 80’s B movie horror as I expected. Much like the rest of the Wrightson/Niles collaborations. And just as incomplete as them. It’s like nothing was ever properly finished.
I should re-read Dead She Said.
Bought on 12″ vinyl.
The original top section had to be prised off gently as it had been stuck down with heavy-duty glue. Probably after it fell off.
He comes with loads of guff to stick on him.
This is more comic (Amazing Yamaguchi) than movie, so no more Complex Movie Revo Iron Mans?
The legs seem a bit odd with this as the knees aren’t Revo jointed, just a normal pin type job.
Look nice in shiny.
Got a non-shiny in a booster. Will have to suffice.
And. Dark season 2 tomorrow.
Devils are a flavour win in the deck and this Ultimate Masters foil is significantly cheaper than the Avacyn Restored one, and less of an over/printing/foiling risk present in some AR cards.
I’ll likely do the same when I eventually get an Innistrad Balefire Dragon.
There’s not much new music I’m enjoying, so this is from 2009.
Don’t like the video much.