- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
While browsing the Modern Horizons Grand Art Tour, I came across this image of Twisted Reflection (one of the foils I bought). Except it isn’t a reflection. Possibly.
I never noticed the hand/claw coming out of the water.
I bought the City of Others (10th Anniversary Edition) as I missed it first time around, and it’s always worth it for Bernie Wrightson art.
Except his [awesome] pencils were coloured directly with no inking. Certain pages were splendid, like the page to the left; others looked rougher.
Possibly not as rough as DKR: The Last Crusade; but still leaving the finished art looking rushed, or worse, done on the cheap.
The story was as much 80’s B movie horror as I expected. Much like the rest of the Wrightson/Niles collaborations. And just as incomplete as them. It’s like nothing was ever properly finished.
I should re-read Dead She Said.
Bought on 12″ vinyl.
The original top section had to be prised off gently as it had been stuck down with heavy-duty glue. Probably after it fell off.