- Millars Per Hour
- Songs I like CCII: Take The Skinheads Bowling
- No g’daRns Sky
- Kim Jung Gi does Spider-Man
- Usagi Yojimbo #157
- BONE: CODA been ah contenduh
- Nice hair
- Captain America: Wanderer of the Wasteland
- Batman: Arkham Slight
- Madwoman of the Sacred Shart
- Mark Brooks does Kaneda
- Songs I like CCI: Tilted
- Songs I quite like CC: The Impression That I Get
- Violence never solves anything
- Songs I like CXCIX: Go!
- Grand Moth Tarquin
- Divnitty II
- Batmon-do Returns
- Cerebus re Reads
- Serry Butz
- Mien Mumb
- Hell didn’t bother going back…
Is this picture Steigerwald approved?
Looking forward to Civil War.
Still have Riddler Trophies to get.
Several hours and 97.8%.
Trophies aren’t worth the hassle.
It was all going so well until the final third.
The art changed as though Moebius was drawing at a larger scale and the text increased (while coherence decreased).
It was good, but seemed to lose its way a bit.
I find it helps to think of Dave Sim and the ideas presented as both fictional.
Particularly Dave Sim.
I’m going to get Minds and push on to see where it goes.
Not sure about Cerebus In Hell though.
Just finished Jaka’s Story and it may be the most pinnaclest bit.
Dave Sim, now generally reviled as the worst kind of misogynist (if there is any other kind), and I’m still awaiting the decline.
On to Melmoth next.
He looks how I wish I felt 99% of the time.