- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give youself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give youself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
- Give yourself an overpriced shiny XXIV
- Gave yourself a shiny XXIII
- Superman Jeer One
- Joshua 1000
- Korg Ragnarok
- Give yourself an old, overpriced shiny XXII
- Giant Goliath Tiger Fish
- The Life Of Captain Marble #1
- Dume Patrole
- Behe Moths World
- Give yourself a shiny XXI
- Nicola Sturgeon*
- Sturgeon General*
- RIP Bob
Nice print from Dan Mumford of the wasted Snoke.
Until they make Ash vs Evil Dead Halloween Spooktacular.
Let’s see if this survives the DMG Entertainment purchase…
Having previously seen one of these, they do look nice.
Mind’s Eye is probably the cheapest of all the Kaladesh Inventions; but is still my most expensive card. It’s also a pretty decent card functionally-wise.
Grant Morrison will be turning in his grave.
Just a tiddler, but still awesome. I borrowed this picture from Chad.
*Head of shite
The White Sturgeon. Quite River, less Monster. Even at 20 foot.
*Head of operations for all Sturgeons
Bit late in getting the news, but Bob Wakelin died 20/01/2018.
His illustrations were a bright spot in the 80’s when most game art was utter bobbins (Oliver Frey being an exception).
I have some signed prints of his art picked up at Play Expo (and via Arcade Otaku), which is nice.