- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Devils are a flavour win in the deck and this Ultimate Masters foil is significantly cheaper than the Avacyn Restored one, and less of an over/printing/foiling risk present in some AR cards.
I’ll likely do the same when I eventually get an Innistrad Balefire Dragon.
There’s not much new music I’m enjoying, so this is from 2009.
Don’t like the video much.
|I like zombies and I like martial arts.
Kingdom was pretty good, but that’s a humdinger of a cliffhanger…
I’m always a bit torn when it comes to Seb McKinnon: his art can be a bit too Hamm-y for my liking; but sometimes he trancends such comparisons.
Bankrupt in Blood, Bedevil and Growth Spiral from Ravnica Allegiance are all a bit special, although this is the first card I’ve bought on the strength of his art alone.
Not sure which deck this will go in…