- Polybius 2000
- Brian O’Blessed
- Wicker’s Whorld
- Golden Brown
- Last Last Knight
- Songs I heard CCLVIII: I Choose You
- Last Knight a D.J. saved my life
- Batman: Last Knight, she said
- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
Betamax would have been cooler.
And a meat gun.
It introduces magic to the Wickiverse with cunning ninja invisibility, adding to his already adamantium boned invincibility.
I expect Crouching Dragon treetop wirework gunfights in Chapter 4, with flying and Godlike omnipotence for Chapter 5, as the series continues to escalate.
In the Final Chapter, he’ll take his kickarsery into Space bringing sweet justice and headshots to the entire cosmos.
Yes, it is.
Nopes, they were also all for a cup o’ tea an’ a slice o’ cake.
His Gout, apparently.
While browsing the Modern Horizons Grand Art Tour, I came across this image of Twisted Reflection (one of the foils I bought). Except it isn’t a reflection. Possibly.
I never noticed the hand/claw coming out of the water.