- Songs I like CCXLI: Sometimes
- Air Hockey Sports: CULT
- Avengers Infidity War
- 3 is a magic number
- Give yourself to a shiny XLIIIV
- Upgrade yourself to another shiny XLIIIIV
- Songs I like CCXL: Shuffle
- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
So Frank Miller managed to put out all five issues of Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander.
It certainly read quite Miller-esque, and looked reasonably Miller-esque. The story itself was a little disjointed, not really focusing on one thing or another, and the art passed by like a static slideshow. Nevertheless, any new Frank Miller comic should be enjoyed.
And I did, a bit.
I thought this was a new song. It isn’t…
Need to dig the album out.
Batman: The Dark Prince Charming
There was a fair gap between book one and book two, but it wasn’t until I had both that I took the shrink warp off either of them.
European comics can often be style over substance, so I had some concerns, especially not being aware of Enrico Marini before.
I enjoyed it, regardless of other reviews. In the review linked, they have a few complaints, including the low page count. Aren’t most European comics like this? At least the ones I have (comics like Le Monde d’Edena that took most of a lifetime not withstanding).
It could simply be that I’m a bit old fashioned. I didn’t find anything outstandingly sexist in it.
I did enjoy this, and would have been fairly impressive in 1979.
Wouldn’t mind a foil of this one.
Compared this to my Hot Toys Mk3 and it does seem more advanced (although they need to do something about the lights/switches). It makes my Mk3 look like a Hasbro Black Series.
And it’s also taller than the Mk3, so may look a little off side by side.
Damned nice though. Even if my photography does it no favours.