- The Man from Atlantis
- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
- Got a shit shiny XLIIV
- Carlos Ezquerra
- Guilts of Ravnica
- Songs I like CCXLII: Zero Hours Drifter
- Songs I like CCXLI: Sometimes
- Air Hockey Sports: CULT
- Avengers Infidity War
- 3 is a magic number
- Give yourself to a shiny XLIIIV
- Upgrade yourself to another shiny XLIIIIV
- Songs I like CCXL: Shuffle
- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
I enjoyed Solo more than I expected.
I’m not impressed with Wizards of the Coast and how they handle certain aspects of their business. I do like playing MTG however.
Their latest is the overpriced Guilds of Ravnica Masterpiece cards (that even if I wanted to pay $250, I’m not in the right country to do so).
I actually got the standard Vraska card from a booster, but I really like the art on this one. Not so much on the other Masterpieces.
Guilds of Ravnica pre-release this weekend.
Not sure how I feel about the set yet, but there’s some nice art.
Not any Werewolves though.
So Frank Miller managed to put out all five issues of Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander.
It certainly read quite Miller-esque, and looked reasonably Miller-esque. The story itself was a little disjointed, not really focusing on one thing or another, and the art passed by like a static slideshow. Nevertheless, any new Frank Miller comic should be enjoyed.
And I did, a bit.
I thought this was a new song. It isn’t…
Need to dig the album out.