- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
|I like zombies and I like martial arts.
Kingdom was pretty good, but that’s a humdinger of a cliffhanger…
I’m always a bit torn when it comes to Seb McKinnon: his art can be a bit too Hamm-y for my liking; but sometimes he trancends such comparisons.
Bankrupt in Blood, Bedevil and Growth Spiral from Ravnica Allegiance are all a bit special, although this is the first card I’ve bought on the strength of his art alone.
Not sure which deck this will go in…
Not the radio edit.