- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Author Archives: gundaRn
…Shame about the mechanics.
Not the radio edit.
I’m a little disappointed with the foiling of the art, but it’s still some quality Kev Walker shenannigans. Even the tokens are nice.
It looks a bit bobbins unpainted.
Ravnica Allegiance may be impending, but still building a Surveil deck from Guilds. I also want the Sinister Sabotage FNM promo.
It was also a rush job.
Watched all three seasons of Ash vs Evil Dead. Is Ashley J Williams never to be seen again? Probably.
Nice foiling from the Japanese printers. * not a euphemism
Still need to buy one of these tokens, so this one will have to do in the meantime.
Worst rare in the set? Probably. Worst art? Possibly. Promo? Much nicer.
Looks nice in foil.
Looks real nice in foil.
Wouldn’t mind a shiny one.
Joshua Middelton. Again, again.
Even though I had the standard issue put aside, I ended up buying this variant too. This felt a bit 2000AD. Old school with Oliff on colours too. We’ll see how this [irregularly] progresses.
I can’t believe I’ve never watched Touch of Evil till now (well since 1998 and now). Quite awesome.
You can’t beat some Cronenberg.
Feature, Cack, Lavoon etc.
Not much of a disguise though…
Been after this for ages and had to get it from Italy where the shipping was more than the card.
Some expensive [for me] mono-white shizzle.