- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
Author Archives: gundaRn
While browsing the Modern Horizons Grand Art Tour, I came across this image of Twisted Reflection (one of the foils I bought). Except it isn’t a reflection. Possibly. I never noticed the hand/claw coming out of the water. Cool.
Neither score high enough to stay on the leaderboard; but early days yet. No VR either.
Just what you need for transporting your Tempest cabinet.
These cards are quite nice in foil. Extended art (non-foil) Robber of the Rich was my big money card in the Wizards of the Coast lottery pack.
I didn’t realise Stanley “Arsgerm” Lau had done as much Capcom work.
There’s no room in my life for you since your monitor died…
Not Bill’s absolute best, and doesn’t even tempt me into wasting my money on a Spawn comic.
A little buff for my Elementals.
Iain McCaig art in Throne of Eldraine. Nice.
So, just about to read Alan Moore (and Kevin O’Neill’s) last comic? Oh woe.
I bought the City of Others (10th Anniversary Edition) as I missed it first time around, and it’s always worth it for Bernie Wrightson art. Except his [awesome] pencils were coloured directly with no inking. Certain pages were splendid, like … Continue reading
No leather seats this time, though.
Edit: Bought on 12″ vinyl.
The standard Gear Knob fitted by Alfa Romeo on their Giuliettas is plastic crap and prone to breaking. Bought myself a red carbon fiber replacement that will look real sweet. ***Update: The original top section had to be prised off … Continue reading
He comes with loads of guff to stick on him. This is more comic (Amazing Yamaguchi) than movie, so no more Complex Movie Revo Iron Mans? The legs seem a bit odd with this as the knees aren’t Revo jointed, … Continue reading