- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
Author Archives: gundaRn
No deck for it; but magnificent art.
Still enjoying modern-era Mark Poole art. And who doesn’t enjoy massive stone snakes?
Bought Crysis many years ago, and it is only now that I have a PC capable of running it. Via Steam…
Thank you depressed Star Wars market for wasting less of my money on this.
Disgustingly had to pay over the odds for this. Just going to read it now. And by “read” I mean look at.
While browsing the Modern Horizons Grand Art Tour, I came across this image of Twisted Reflection (one of the foils I bought). Except it isn’t a reflection. Possibly. I never noticed the hand/claw coming out of the water. Cool.
Neither score high enough to stay on the leaderboard; but early days yet. No VR either.
Just what you need for transporting your Tempest cabinet.
These cards are quite nice in foil. Extended art (non-foil) Robber of the Rich was my big money card in the Wizards of the Coast lottery pack.
I didn’t realise Stanley “Arsgerm” Lau had done as much Capcom work.
There’s no room in my life for you since your monitor died…
Not Bill’s absolute best, and doesn’t even tempt me into wasting my money on a Spawn comic.
A little buff for my Elementals.
Iain McCaig art in Throne of Eldraine. Nice.
So, just about to read Alan Moore (and Kevin O’Neill’s) last comic? Oh woe.