- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Category Archives: Drawing of sorts
It was also a rush job.
Seal photo reference gubbins.
This all went a bit wrong, but [nearly] finished it anyway.
Doctor Who Shart of the Daleks He shouldn’t have had those 200 year old Gallifreyan prunes.
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
I’m currently working on something and decided to see if I could vectorise a poorly drawn and scanned image in Adobe Illustrator. It’s a pretty steep learning curve, but I have managed to … Continue reading
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
My re-rendering of Dave Sim’s original was going fine until I tried to use masking tape to do the god rays. It then ripped the surface off the page. Clever.
The re-read begins. Shortly.
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
Photo reference picture of Rondo Hatton (or Lothar as I knew him).
Badly done, photo reference Zygon.
The first thing I did was write the script, which had lain dormant since last year. After that, I thought I should make it look like I knew what I was doing by laying out some thumbnails. … Continue reading
So, after putting it off for almost a year, I finally drew my first comic strip. I am well aware of the various shortcomings and have accepted it as a learning experience, which it was. You may also notice I … Continue reading
At least it’s not as bad as my Triffid picture.