- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Category Archives: Drawing of sorts
Seal photo reference gubbins.
This all went a bit wrong, but [nearly] finished it anyway.
Doctor Who Shart of the Daleks He shouldn’t have had those 200 year old Gallifreyan prunes.
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
I’m currently working on something and decided to see if I could vectorise a poorly drawn and scanned image in Adobe Illustrator. It’s a pretty steep learning curve, but I have managed to … Continue reading
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
My re-rendering of Dave Sim’s original was going fine until I tried to use masking tape to do the god rays. It then ripped the surface off the page. Clever.
The re-read begins. Shortly.
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
Photo reference picture of Rondo Hatton (or Lothar as I knew him).
Badly done, photo reference Zygon.
The first thing I did was write the script, which had lain dormant since last year. After that, I thought I should make it look like I knew what I was doing by laying out some thumbnails. … Continue reading
So, after putting it off for almost a year, I finally drew my first comic strip. I am well aware of the various shortcomings and have accepted it as a learning experience, which it was. You may also notice I … Continue reading
At least it’s not as bad as my Triffid picture.
Less than spectacular photo reference shenanigans.
I have to ruin two Stan Usagi pictures. Looks better on page etc.