- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Category Archives: Drawing of sorts
It was also a rush job.
Seal photo reference gubbins.
This all went a bit wrong, but [nearly] finished it anyway.
Doctor Who Shart of the Daleks He shouldn’t have had those 200 year old Gallifreyan prunes.
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
I’m currently working on something and decided to see if I could vectorise a poorly drawn and scanned image in Adobe Illustrator. It’s a pretty steep learning curve, but I have managed to … Continue reading
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
My re-rendering of Dave Sim’s original was going fine until I tried to use masking tape to do the god rays. It then ripped the surface off the page. Clever.
The re-read begins. Shortly.
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
Photo reference picture of Rondo Hatton (or Lothar as I knew him).
Badly done, photo reference Zygon.
The first thing I did was write the script, which had lain dormant since last year. After that, I thought I should make it look like I knew what I was doing by laying out some thumbnails. … Continue reading
So, after putting it off for almost a year, I finally drew my first comic strip. I am well aware of the various shortcomings and have accepted it as a learning experience, which it was. You may also notice I … Continue reading
At least it’s not as bad as my Triffid picture.