- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Category Archives: Drawing of sorts
It was also a rush job.
Seal photo reference gubbins.
This all went a bit wrong, but [nearly] finished it anyway.
Doctor Who Shart of the Daleks He shouldn’t have had those 200 year old Gallifreyan prunes.
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
I’m currently working on something and decided to see if I could vectorise a poorly drawn and scanned image in Adobe Illustrator. It’s a pretty steep learning curve, but I have managed to … Continue reading
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
My re-rendering of Dave Sim’s original was going fine until I tried to use masking tape to do the god rays. It then ripped the surface off the page. Clever.
The re-read begins. Shortly.
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
Photo reference picture of Rondo Hatton (or Lothar as I knew him).
Badly done, photo reference Zygon.
The first thing I did was write the script, which had lain dormant since last year. After that, I thought I should make it look like I knew what I was doing by laying out some thumbnails. … Continue reading
So, after putting it off for almost a year, I finally drew my first comic strip. I am well aware of the various shortcomings and have accepted it as a learning experience, which it was. You may also notice I … Continue reading
At least it’s not as bad as my Triffid picture.