- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Category Archives: Art
I bought the City of Others (10th Anniversary Edition) as I missed it first time around, and it’s always worth it for Bernie Wrightson art. Except his [awesome] pencils were coloured directly with no inking. Certain pages were splendid, like … Continue reading
Joshua Middelton. Again, again.
You can’t beat some Cronenberg.
Feature, Cack, Lavoon etc.
Not much of a disguise though…
Venom 11 variant by Dave Gibbons. Feels a bit weird, to be honest.
Best Land in the set, and looking good in my spirit deck.
What’s better than a Frank Cho picture? A picture by Frank Cho and Gerhard. Nice.
Went to see Frank Quitely at the Borders Book Festival today and got him to sign my All-Star Superman book. Nice.
Had this for a long time and never realised how nice the art was (particularly in foil).
Joshua Middleton’s Action Comics #1000 80’s cover.
Another comic I don’t fancy reading, but a mighty fine cover by Julian Totino Tedesco.
I have no interest in the current Doom Patrol, and less in any other Young Animal output, but I do like this picture. Grant Morrison will be turning in his grave.
Always liked this picture by Richard Clifton-Dey.
Bit late in getting the news, but Bob Wakelin died 20/01/2018. His illustrations were a bright spot in the 80’s when most game art was utter bobbins (Oliver Frey being an exception). I have some signed prints of his art … Continue reading
A rather fine 1/1 Joker bust by childhood hero Rick Baker. I would argue that it should be modelled in latex.
Need to try and get this when #15 is published. But probably not.
Joshua Middleton once again.
Cover to the comic adaptation of the unfilmed Planet of the Apes script written by Rod Serling back in the day.
Another splendid Kev Walker foil.
Snagglepuss Chronicles #2 by Steve Pugh.
Never seen this image or film before. Suspect the poster may be the best bit about it.