- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
Category Archives: Games
While browsing the Modern Horizons Grand Art Tour, I came across this image of Twisted Reflection (one of the foils I bought). Except it isn’t a reflection. Possibly. I never noticed the hand/claw coming out of the water. Cool.
Neither score high enough to stay on the leaderboard; but early days yet. No VR either.
These cards are quite nice in foil. Extended art (non-foil) Robber of the Rich was my big money card in the Wizards of the Coast lottery pack.
I didn’t realise Stanley “Arsgerm” Lau had done as much Capcom work.
There’s no room in my life for you since your monitor died…
A little buff for my Elementals.
Spoiler season and a few nice cards in Core Set 2020. Look nice in shiny. ***EDIT: Got a non-shiny in a booster. Will have to suffice.
Been after a foil Protective Bubble for ages…
Only one more demon (that I know of) left for my Rakdos deck. Devils are a flavour win in the deck and this Ultimate Masters foil is significantly cheaper than the Avacyn Restored one, and less of an over/printing/foiling risk … Continue reading
I seem to be particularly enjoying the art by Victor Adame Minguez and Zoltan Boros in the last few sets.
The Wanderer… Who is she..? I reckon it’s Gideon’s sister, Gertrude Jura.
And with that, my Werewolf deck is now fully foiled.
I thought I’d like this. I do.
He’d be nice in a skeleton deck.
Sell Saga comics and buy too many foils. Nice. These guys are a bit creepy.
Not as partial to Rebecca Guay art as some, but this is nice.
Obviously not the Shadowmoor print…