- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
Category Archives: Misc
No leather seats this time, though.
The standard Gear Knob fitted by Alfa Romeo on their Giuliettas is plastic crap and prone to breaking. Bought myself a red carbon fiber replacement that will look real sweet. ***Update: The original top section had to be prised off … Continue reading
Just a tiddler, but still awesome. I borrowed this picture from Chad. *Head of shite
Picture of the Cincinnati ‘Old Main’ public library, demolished in 1955.
Awesome name, but a little bit ugly. The Greater Horseshoe is no looker either.
Listening to the song too much. From here. Coming soon – Avatar 2: Electric Boogaloo
The new Supra looks nice. So does the GT86.
Happy birthday Ronald “Ronnie” Reagan on what would have been your 100th birthday February 6th 2011.
I always thought there were some similarities, unfortunately, Robert continues to morph into Jo.
The more I look at it, the more it looks like an angry cat with wings. And a beak.
He is a naughty dog.
He was a good dog.
… We’re like a fish out of water when in the sea.
Now just need it hammered into my head.
You don’t mess with Roger.
Pity they knocked it down. It’s the third tallest building to be destroyed (although still the tallest that was taken down by planned demolition).
Welcome to Hell.
By the time I had gone and got the camera, I had missed the best of it. Patrick Moore
Another 80’s flashback. Like getting some Players No.6 for my granny.
I fancy some Fox’s Glacier Fruits now. Or some Westlers Hot Dogs at the intermission?
But no thunder.
As much as I would like to leave them alone, I will be “taking care” of these little swines later, before they hurt someone.