- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Category Archives: Misc
Just a tiddler, but still awesome. I borrowed this picture from Chad. *Head of shite
Picture of the Cincinnati ‘Old Main’ public library, demolished in 1955.
Awesome name, but a little bit ugly. The Greater Horseshoe is no looker either.
Listening to the song too much. From here. Coming soon – Avatar 2: Electric Boogaloo
The new Supra looks nice. So does the GT86.
Happy birthday Ronald “Ronnie” Reagan on what would have been your 100th birthday February 6th 2011.
I always thought there were some similarities, unfortunately, Robert continues to morph into Jo.
The more I look at it, the more it looks like an angry cat with wings. And a beak.
He is a naughty dog.
He was a good dog.
… We’re like a fish out of water when in the sea.
Now just need it hammered into my head.
You don’t mess with Roger.
Pity they knocked it down. It’s the third tallest building to be destroyed (although still the tallest that was taken down by planned demolition).
Welcome to Hell.
By the time I had gone and got the camera, I had missed the best of it. Patrick Moore
Another 80’s flashback. Like getting some Players No.6 for my granny.
I fancy some Fox’s Glacier Fruits now. Or some Westlers Hot Dogs at the intermission?
But no thunder.
As much as I would like to leave them alone, I will be “taking care” of these little swines later, before they hurt someone.
No paddling in the sea (yet), so have some llaammaas instead.
No more Celica (or Fiesta) for me. George Alfa Romero