- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
Category Archives: Comics
That doesn’t look promising.
…Usagi to go to IDW in full colour. What about the Dark Horse Saga hardcovers I have invested in? Still, better than no Usagi Yojimbo at all.
Joshua Middelton. Again, again.
Even though I had the standard issue put aside, I ended up buying this variant too. This felt a bit 2000AD. Old school with Oliff on colours too. We’ll see how this [irregularly] progresses.
You can’t beat some Cronenberg.
Feature, Cack, Lavoon etc.
Not much of a disguise though…
Venom 11 variant by Dave Gibbons. Feels a bit weird, to be honest.
Sad news that Carlos Ezquerra has died at 70. He may have designed Dredd, but it’s Strontium Dog I associate with him.
Missed this first time round. It’s all rather sad (but good).
So Frank Miller managed to put out all five issues of Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander. It certainly read quite Miller-esque, and looked reasonably Miller-esque. The story itself was a little disjointed, … Continue reading
It’s a sad day when it’s easier and cheaper to buy the Start Trek hardcover, than it is to buy the only issue I’m missing from the original series (No 7).
Best Land in the set, and looking good in my spirit deck.
What’s better than a Frank Cho picture? A picture by Frank Cho and Gerhard. Nice.
Batman: The Dark Prince Charming There was a fair gap between book one and book two, but it wasn’t until I had both that I took the shrink warp off either of them. European comics can often be style over … Continue reading
Forgot I was getting this. Seems like a strange paper choice for the painted art, but suspect it might not benefit from a glossy finish. I hope it’s good. EREKOSË? Update: I did enjoy this, and would have been fairly … Continue reading
Went to see Frank Quitely at the Borders Book Festival today and got him to sign my All-Star Superman book. Nice.
On to issue 13 of Matt Kindt’s X-O Manowar and the quality still hasn’t dropped on this series. Let’s see if this survives the DMG Entertainment purchase…
Had this for a long time and never realised how nice the art was (particularly in foil).
We’ll see how this one develops.
Joshua Middleton’s Action Comics #1000 80’s cover.
Another comic I don’t fancy reading, but a mighty fine cover by Julian Totino Tedesco.