- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Category Archives: Toys
After a slight enjoyment delay due to faulty lights in the head, Sideshow sent me a new one. Which appears to be working. For the moment. Compared this to my Hot Toys Mk3 and it does seem more advanced (although … Continue reading
And literally touch it.
Got my Revo 1989 Batmobile. It’s quite nice, but I’m not convinced the quality is high enough to justify the price (and import duty). You do get various items such as the machine guns (which never struck me as being … Continue reading
And I don’t even have a deck to put him in. Is nice card.
Some heavy metal K-2SO die cast figure action going for half price in the Disney Store. He’s the robot Dolly Parton: a little top-heavy and not too steady on his pins.
Makes me glad I never bought the MMS 145. Surely it wasn’t as crap looking as this picture illustrates? And which one is at the [most accurate] scale? Technically, all Hot Toys Iron Man figures should be pretty similar in … Continue reading
And, in this instance: it is a doll, not an action figure.
Yeah… Not sure about that pose.
Captain America next on the list.
When better to get into Disney Infinity figures than after they have pulled the plug. Not actually got the game, but I like the figures.
Happy birthday… It’s a rubbish photo though. No real effort.
Out goes Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, in comes ED-209. It’s big. Too big.
Revoltech Not-Terminator. This is better than I was expecting: more solid, taller, heavier, with a nice bit of face-sculpting. No Age of Ultron Iron Man though.
Got my Sideshow C-3PO to go with my R2-D2. The finish is quite nice, and it probably has the same articulation as the original Star Wars costume (walking like he has his buttocks tightly clenched). Still not entirely happy with … Continue reading
Another Revoltech “Figure”…
Hot Toys Space Trooper. Not as nice as the Iron Man figure, but still cool.
I’ll take a MK V, please.
Remembered to put his lights on this time.
Forgot to switch his lights on, but that’s Tony in his perspex box. Still playing with him, but I need to get my moneys worth out of it somehow.
Not a particularly good photo, and a fairly typical pose, but my MKIII Stealth Mode figure arrived yesterday. Still waiting on a decent display case, but it’s a nice figure.