- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
Category Archives: Films & Telly
I didn’t even realise that Redwood was supposed to be a vampire film. And the ending was a bit crap. Meh.
Watched all three seasons of Ash vs Evil Dead. Is Ashley J Williams never to be seen again? Probably.
I can’t believe I’ve never watched Touch of Evil till now (well since 1998 and now). Quite awesome.
You can’t beat some Cronenberg.
Feature, Cack, Lavoon etc.
Watched The Open House on Netflix. Seemed to be plenty going on, mysterious this and that. But, by its finish, nothing had gone anywhere. Just a random serial killer that had nothing to do with anything. A bit meh.
After a relatively slow opening two episodes, it’s hitting its stride nicely now. Three episodes left.
I enjoyed Solo more than I expected.
After episode four, I’d join his cult. Or, I definetly wouldn’t. Depends.
Watched completely spoiler free. Ending seems serious.
Hope the film looks better than this.
Pre-ordered my booster box, but pretty sure I won’t get the Buy-a-Box promo…
I can’t bring myself to buy The Last Jedi on Blu-Rey as part of my protest to Disney for the errors in judgement made. Nice print from Dan Mumford of the wasted Snoke.
Ash vs Evil Dead is all over after three series. Be nice if they put out a nice Blu-Ray box set when the season ends. Until they make Ash vs Evil Dead Halloween Spooktacular.
Finally remembered this was available, so watched it. Korg was best.
A real bitter-sweet ending for Jeremy and the Goliath Tiger Fish. Some Bad Juju at work.
The White Sturgeon. Quite River, less Monster. Even at 20 foot. *Head of operations for all Sturgeons
A rather fine 1/1 Joker bust by childhood hero Rick Baker. I would argue that it should be modelled in latex.
While on his way to an appointment with a muddy puddle of Electric Eels, Jeremy encountered a Red Tailed Catfish. It’s a corker.
Some flaws, but quite enjoyable nonetheless. No squid though, which I think was a mistake.
Awesome news on Season 3, less awesome poster.
Psychokinesis is the new film from Train to Busan director Yeon Sang-ho. The trailer looked decent. I might finally get round to watching Train to Busan now.
Not seen it. Not going to watch it. I did find this bit amusing, however.
I’m sure I heard this wasn’t as good as the first one, but it probably is.