- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: December 2011
I’m sort of starting to put bits of this together, but still details, details, details…
I’m not hurrying this model as I’ve had too many problems crashing on too fast in the past. So, you can see from the dates of these posts, I’m constantly whittling away at it. Today, I finally got the light … Continue reading
I’m tired. But surely if a message is worth writing, it’s worth writing properly?
Not posting much, but the work on the Blade Runner kit is still progressing. Here I’ve painted the cockpit interior and masked off ready to finally get the blue paint slapped on the outside. Here’s one I prepared earlier. … Continue reading
While on holiday this week, I figured I’d have plenty of time to work on my Spinner model. This hasn’t been the case, although I have managed to do something.
Seeing as Cadillacs and Dinosaurs crossed a game off my wanted list, here is the remainder: Cannon-Dancer(Jap) / Osman (Mitchell 1996) Space Invaders ’95 : Attack Of The Lunar Loonies / Akkanvader Ray Force Namco Classic Collection Vol.2 Mahou Daisakusen … Continue reading
I forgot I had won this on Ebay as I didn’t think I could afford it. It wasn’t as expensive as I had thought. Not only can I now get Overkill to run, I can perform some actions in other … Continue reading
Not bought any arcade games in a while (although I’ve sold a couple), so even though I couldn’t afford it, the Cadillacs and Dinosaurs board up for sale recently was too good to refuse. I’m not really an expert on … Continue reading
At the moment, I am trying to figure out what ails my [two] Japenese MK1 Mega CD units. I hope to have a UK Mega CD on it’s way to me soon, and someone is going to burn me another … Continue reading
One of my major disappointments with the CD32 version of The Chaos Engine is the theme tune, replaced with a bit of a weak voice over. And while we’re here, I always liked the Project-X music.