- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Spaceman by Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso. Nine issues of science fiction brought low by a kidnap plot that didn’t really add anything. It wasn’t terrible, it just didn’t seem to go anywhere. So, our main character is a genetically … Continue reading
I don’t know all that much about Jack Kirby and I don’t have many of the comics he did, but you can’t deny his stuff is pretty cool.
Don’t they? http://www.progressiveboink.com/2012/4/21/2960508/worst-rob-liefeld-drawings No. They don’t.
I have replaced the red bubble ball with a more attractive Sugarkane clear red item. Now, just to get a clear red dustwasher…
Given my current Marvel aversion, I’m surprised to be enjoying Ultimate Comics Spider-Man. Sure, it still has some crossover malarkey, like the current “United We Stand” shenanigans; but it’s still very much the same comic month to month. And the … Continue reading
So, it seems to have been hyped quite a bit and has a fancy 90’s style cover. But it’s Scott Snyder. So this is the big budget return of the Joker, and his first real appearance in the “New 52”. … Continue reading
I never read James Robinson’s Starman run, and I didn’t like Cully Hamner’s art. This does beg the question as to why I decided to buy this series. Why not? It sounded interesting, I guess. Thankfully it appears this tale … Continue reading
I’m not an expert on Steve Gerber’s writing. I think the only thing I recall reading of his was Stewart the Rat, which I guess I should dig out again. So, I knew very little about The Infernal Man-Thing before … Continue reading
Once again, I did stalk Jeff Minter.
Been ages since I played a Game Boy Advance game, so decided on the Japanese version of Drill Dozer. Bloody good
So I’ve set a baseline score to try and beat now. Leo is harder than it looks.
With Alan Moore lamenting the fact that DC Comics hasn’t managed to publish anything able to knock Watchmen off the top spot of greatest comic ever written (it isn’t, but it’s close enough), I decided not to start buying the … Continue reading
Looks okay I think: