- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
- Got a shit shiny XLIIV
- Carlos Ezquerra
- Guilts of Ravnica
- Songs I like CCXLII: Zero Hours Drifter
- Songs I like CCXLI: Sometimes
- Air Hockey Sports: CULT
- Avengers Infidity War
- 3 is a magic number
- Give yourself to a shiny XLIIIV
- Upgrade yourself to another shiny XLIIIIV
- Songs I like CCXL: Shuffle
- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Marvel appear to have got Moebius to produce some posters back in the 90’s. Some are damn nice, others not quite and depending where you look, the colouring on the Spider-Man picture varies wildly. Nice though.
I’m currently trying to draw The Silver Surfer, but have gone for a Kirby image, rather than [my favoured] Moebius. Out of the several thousand comics I have littering my life, the one I wanted signed most was Silver Surfer: … Continue reading
Never seen this picture before. Besides his splendid Silver Surfer, I wish Moebius had done slightly more superhero work.
It getting a bit crowded in there.
[youtube_sc url=”nmFgejWZjtg” width=”400″]
I feel I should say something about this drawing (of Raphael in case you’re wondering). I took this image from an unfinished sketch on Peter Laird’s TMNT Blog; he always drew a better Turtle than Kevin Eastman, although in Eastman’s … Continue reading
I beg to differ… With some Photoshop polishing, this turd does stink less.
My first attempt to shade something with Copic (Cool Grey) markers. I think maybe my scanner is rubbish as the real thing doesn’t look [quite] as terrible.