- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Marvel appear to have got Moebius to produce some posters back in the 90’s. Some are damn nice, others not quite and depending where you look, the colouring on the Spider-Man picture varies wildly. Nice though.
I’m currently trying to draw The Silver Surfer, but have gone for a Kirby image, rather than [my favoured] Moebius. Out of the several thousand comics I have littering my life, the one I wanted signed most was Silver Surfer: … Continue reading
Never seen this picture before. Besides his splendid Silver Surfer, I wish Moebius had done slightly more superhero work.
It getting a bit crowded in there.
[youtube_sc url=”nmFgejWZjtg” width=”400″]
I feel I should say something about this drawing (of Raphael in case you’re wondering). I took this image from an unfinished sketch on Peter Laird’s TMNT Blog; he always drew a better Turtle than Kevin Eastman, although in Eastman’s … Continue reading
I beg to differ… With some Photoshop polishing, this turd does stink less.
My first attempt to shade something with Copic (Cool Grey) markers. I think maybe my scanner is rubbish as the real thing doesn’t look [quite] as terrible.