- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Marvel appear to have got Moebius to produce some posters back in the 90’s. Some are damn nice, others not quite and depending where you look, the colouring on the Spider-Man picture varies wildly. Nice though.
I’m currently trying to draw The Silver Surfer, but have gone for a Kirby image, rather than [my favoured] Moebius. Out of the several thousand comics I have littering my life, the one I wanted signed most was Silver Surfer: … Continue reading
Never seen this picture before. Besides his splendid Silver Surfer, I wish Moebius had done slightly more superhero work.
It getting a bit crowded in there.
[youtube_sc url=”nmFgejWZjtg” width=”400″]
I feel I should say something about this drawing (of Raphael in case you’re wondering). I took this image from an unfinished sketch on Peter Laird’s TMNT Blog; he always drew a better Turtle than Kevin Eastman, although in Eastman’s … Continue reading
I beg to differ… With some Photoshop polishing, this turd does stink less.
My first attempt to shade something with Copic (Cool Grey) markers. I think maybe my scanner is rubbish as the real thing doesn’t look [quite] as terrible.