- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Marvel appear to have got Moebius to produce some posters back in the 90’s. Some are damn nice, others not quite and depending where you look, the colouring on the Spider-Man picture varies wildly. Nice though.
I’m currently trying to draw The Silver Surfer, but have gone for a Kirby image, rather than [my favoured] Moebius. Out of the several thousand comics I have littering my life, the one I wanted signed most was Silver Surfer: … Continue reading
Never seen this picture before. Besides his splendid Silver Surfer, I wish Moebius had done slightly more superhero work.
It getting a bit crowded in there.
[youtube_sc url=”nmFgejWZjtg” width=”400″]
I feel I should say something about this drawing (of Raphael in case you’re wondering). I took this image from an unfinished sketch on Peter Laird’s TMNT Blog; he always drew a better Turtle than Kevin Eastman, although in Eastman’s … Continue reading
I beg to differ… With some Photoshop polishing, this turd does stink less.
My first attempt to shade something with Copic (Cool Grey) markers. I think maybe my scanner is rubbish as the real thing doesn’t look [quite] as terrible.