- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Another day, another Shadow picture. This time the original was by Jim Steranko. Who knows what evil lurks in the farts of men? This dude does. Shifty
Actually, I don’t like this cover very much.
Bought on the strength of Matt Kindt’s work on Mind MGMT, I had high hopes for this book. So much so, that I put off reading it several times. I needn’t have worried. Criminal
Original by Mike Zeck, butchery by me.
[youtube_sc url=”-is1Teh1Q94″ width=”400″]The first Tim Burton film in ages that was actually better because it was by Tim Burton. Sometimes he needs to be a little less Tim Burton, sometimes he doesn’t.. Tim Burton
[youtube_sc url=”wk0FTYbh1A4″ width=”400″]
[youtube_sc url=”94wpjNTBAJ0″ width=”400″]Ahh, the Cosmic Thing summer. Thoroughly decent
[youtube_sc url=”ZyvBc1dU73g” width=”400″]
Here’s my rendition of an original Copic Marker job by Jerry Ordway. I can’t believe DC didn’t make use of him while he was under contract. They’ve turned into a right bunch of twats.
When my CSG (Comic Shop Guy) kept this for me as I had ordered the Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus, I didn’t have high hopes. I took it anyway though. Made up of several chapters produced over a period, the … Continue reading
This image sums it up nicely. Seppuuukuu
Langdong Foss reminds me of Seth Fisher a bit. Fishy?
Had this image sitting on my desktop for a while, and got to thinking that I’d buy a Judge Dredd story if Foss drew it. Dreddfull?
While he’s a slow artist, his results are quite splendid. Judge Mortis here is particularly handsome.
Sure, I enjoyed it. Does that make me a bad person? Non-3D
My rendition of a Jim Steranko drawing. I think possibly my first real attempt at drawing hair. Meh. Steranko’s is far better. I’ve put myself down for a copy of “S.H.I.E.L.D. by Jim Steranko: The Complete Collection” when it’s published … Continue reading