- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: September 2013
[youtube_sc url=”OJWJE0x7T4Q” width=”400″]
[youtube_sc url=”cBgdmOrFdZU” width=”400″]Time consuming stuff.
It’s not every day I get a new Alan Moore story, let alone a Frank Miller one at the same time. I got issues 9 and 10 of Warrior featuring the Warpsmiths story Cold War, Cold Warrior. This was apparently … Continue reading
[youtube_sc url=”hw9eoic5GeM” width=”400″]Nearly at 100.
[youtube_sc url=”XneoyanCy6E” width=”400″]
Original by Walt again. If I had taken a bit more time, it could have been better. Maybe.
[youtube_sc url=”qzw57Lii9jk” width=”400″]
[youtube_sc url=”NuHvzNyjFjc” width=”400″]
[youtube_sc url=”IcC235XBWnk” width=”400″]
[youtube_sc url=”OPFytP0qmgo” width=”400″]I’m as surprised as anyone.
Green, red, grey: what’s the difference. Original by Joe Jusko. Not an artist I know much about, but he does a good Hulk. SMASH-ing
Can’t believe I’ve never heard of these things before.
Original by Steve “The Rude” Dude.
[youtube_sc url=”J5pAtQq4Vms” width=”400″] Amusing video.
Ripped off from the splendidly clean artwork of Chris Sprouse. I didn’t manage to get the goggles right, though. STRONG smelling
This isn’t the final colouring, I just want to take a break from it for a while. I’m hallucinating pixels. Edit: I’ve gone for less-than-subtle shading due to the dark environment/bright light source, and it looks a bit better (I … Continue reading
Now to slap on some colour.
The thought of inking this thing worries me.
[youtube_sc url=”64riEZtHnxs” width=”400″]