- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: October 2013
[youtube_sc url=”S64F70wvzhE” width=”400″]Must stop messing around and get back to drawing…
I like my Aleste shooters, I do. I picked up a reasonably priced GG Aleste II cartridge on Ebay, and while it was in transit, I figured I should get my Game Gear sorted. There was a bit of a … Continue reading
[youtube_sc url=”Amf-4iWiAeM” width=”400″]Not happy with the sound levels, so r2.0 will be along soonish.
My policy is to now try a comic before committing to it. The first comic to fail my new policy was Batman/Superman #1. Nice art, but Jae Lee didn’t even manage all the pages, and meh story. Rocket Girl from … Continue reading
[youtube_sc url=”mX46e4GtlXM” width=”400″]I think I might quite like Vampire Weekend.
Oh meesta Cho, you so clever. Spooky rabbit dude
[youtube_sc url=”YMs-7VaqDko” width=”400″]
[youtube_sc url=”i-vsILeJ8_8″ width=”400″]Going to the pictures used to be quite harrowing as a child.
I won this XE-1AP on Ebay (before I realised it was broken). After much surgery, I think I have it fixed. It was nice to see a gimble in operation. What I didn’t realise was just how huge it was, … Continue reading
[youtube_sc url=”D8Ymd-OCucs” width=”400″]No idea who this is as I just found it on Youtube. Could be terminally uncool.
[youtube_sc url=”_mDxcDjg9P4″ width=”400″]
As succulent as ever, tonight. Pallid
As of, like, yesterday. Over ripe fruit
This evening. Probably a little difficult to tell from this angle, but it’s still getting worse and no sign of the swelling stopping. I feel ill.
This afternoon. It’s getting too big to fit in a picture taken by myself, so I had some help on this one. Besides being excruciating, the doctor expects my whole arm to go black. He would only expect to see … Continue reading
I had a minor accident yesterday and hurt my arm. Doctor has advised that it’s quite a bad hematoma. I plan to chart its progress. This was last night.
Again, original image by Rude “The Steve” Dude.