- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Aw yeah. I can see the bullets properly now. While the screen doesn’t have a light (back or front), it’s a damn big step up from this crap: Radiant
SolarStriker by Nintendo. Ah, it’s a pretty basic shooter and a little difficult. Not too bad I suppose, and cheap to pick up. I think this is the first Game Boy game I’ve bought in many, many years. So really, … Continue reading
Nice picture, not sure of the artist though.
[youtube_sc url=”Em9YuN50wuo” width=”400″]No idea what the film is about, but if they ruin my plans to upload my brain (sometime soon I would imagine), I’ll not be happy. Trancey
[youtube_sc url=”_mTRvJ9fugM” width=”400″]It’s cut from the same block of cheddar as Haim.
A somewhat rough sketch for a Christmas card… Donkey?
[youtube_sc url=”1-kkivsjbE0″ width=”400″]
Like many other Virtual Boy’s, mine manifested some visual corruption in the right eye/screen/whatever. Had to buy a security screwdriver to gain access to its guts as I needed to disconnect a couple of ribbon cables. A quick bit of … Continue reading
[youtube_sc url=”RcvxDUmh2g8″ width=”400″]
[youtube_sc url=”yGq1jkiPkqU” width=”400″]
Worth it? Possibly not the £150 some people want, but I think I got it for a decent price and yes, it was. I think. http://shmuplations.com/mkai1/
Behold my stupidity. How did I know no one else was going to bid? And that’s my old Wonderswan Color, not even a Swancrystal. Judgement Dredd
And this is the result when you let a chimp loose with some Copic markers. Tragic really. Yellow?
Original Darkseid picture by Matt Wagner. I’m less than impressed with my colouring, so I may go back and do more work on it.
Been patiently waiting for Sega to release this on the 3DS, then forgot about it. Space Harrier is a stone cold classic, and this version features “Arcade Cabinet Noises” and “Moving Cabinet”. Sure they don’t add all that much to … Continue reading
[youtube_sc url=”EcKinnMXuKg” width=”400″]