- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Aw yeah. I can see the bullets properly now. While the screen doesn’t have a light (back or front), it’s a damn big step up from this crap: Radiant
SolarStriker by Nintendo. Ah, it’s a pretty basic shooter and a little difficult. Not too bad I suppose, and cheap to pick up. I think this is the first Game Boy game I’ve bought in many, many years. So really, … Continue reading
Nice picture, not sure of the artist though.
[youtube_sc url=”Em9YuN50wuo” width=”400″]No idea what the film is about, but if they ruin my plans to upload my brain (sometime soon I would imagine), I’ll not be happy. Trancey
[youtube_sc url=”_mTRvJ9fugM” width=”400″]It’s cut from the same block of cheddar as Haim.
A somewhat rough sketch for a Christmas card… Donkey?
[youtube_sc url=”1-kkivsjbE0″ width=”400″]
Like many other Virtual Boy’s, mine manifested some visual corruption in the right eye/screen/whatever. Had to buy a security screwdriver to gain access to its guts as I needed to disconnect a couple of ribbon cables. A quick bit of … Continue reading
[youtube_sc url=”RcvxDUmh2g8″ width=”400″]
[youtube_sc url=”yGq1jkiPkqU” width=”400″]
Worth it? Possibly not the £150 some people want, but I think I got it for a decent price and yes, it was. I think. http://shmuplations.com/mkai1/
Behold my stupidity. How did I know no one else was going to bid? And that’s my old Wonderswan Color, not even a Swancrystal. Judgement Dredd
And this is the result when you let a chimp loose with some Copic markers. Tragic really. Yellow?
Original Darkseid picture by Matt Wagner. I’m less than impressed with my colouring, so I may go back and do more work on it.
Been patiently waiting for Sega to release this on the 3DS, then forgot about it. Space Harrier is a stone cold classic, and this version features “Arcade Cabinet Noises” and “Moving Cabinet”. Sure they don’t add all that much to … Continue reading
[youtube_sc url=”EcKinnMXuKg” width=”400″]