- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Turns out, it was quite a good film. But I also like Prince of Persia, so take from that what you will.
As always, it looks better on paper. Drawn from photo reference.
My PS Vita obsession continues and while taking a break from TxK, I’ve taken to heavy grinding in Dragon’s Crown. While I’m not 100% sold on the artistic style, the game does look rather nice, and is another plus to … Continue reading
I must say, not bad dude.
For the first time in a long time. It looks a little more Eastman than Laird, but it’s nice for the 30th Anniversary. Laird-ass
[youtube_sc url=”Xfh0JgnwZa8″ width=”400″] It does sound as though he’s going to launch into Bad Moon Rising at the start there.
[youtube_sc url=”2O1-XNwNq70″ width=”400″]
[youtube_sc url=”RWQMg56ZVZY” width=”400″] Bonus link to BTSTU (Demo)
Purely by accident I assure you.
It appears that only 15 people have bought the game. Thought I should get a photo while I’m not too embarrassed by my performance. Now to get back to real life. Rankle, more like
So. Was TxK worth buying a Vita for? I bought a Jaguar to play Tempest 2000 (twice) and a Nuon to play Tempest 3000, so buying a system to play a single game isn’t a new thing. That said, the … Continue reading
[youtube_sc url=”KVrg6av-nI8″ width=”400″]
This looks fantastic on the OLED screen; but I wonder what it looks like on the new Slim model’s LCD… TxK: the only reason you need to buy a Vita. Aqua Vitae
Not Great. Or White.
Splendid image from the upcoming The Sakai Project.
…increase your ploperty? That does go some way to explaining why so few Wonderswan games are in Engrish. Load of crap
..no favours. It’s just wrong.