- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Well, technically, it was. [youtube_sc url=”4_KpNWCjgCc” width=”400″]
While I’m listening to old stuff:
Even though I know what Edwin Collins looks/sounds like, neither seem to match in the video. Just seems a bit odd.
Looking forward to this one. Whenever it’s coming out. Hollow?
Sir Christopher Lee is 92 today. Awesome work, old dude. Polythelia
This is a drawing from a photo of an old TARDIS. Not sure who’s TARDIS this is, but the prop looked pretty shoddy. Not as shoddy as my drawing though… Public Convenience
Tony Jaa Wobble was given too much influence over the making this movie. He should stick to kicking the snot out of people and leave the “emotional” stuff to others. He [painfully slowly] became so God-like, he didn’t even need … Continue reading
Who indeed. This is Tim Baker. Tom’s younger brother. Oh dear.
A 2007 low budget horror film set in a subway (not the sandwich place). Good gore and stuff Fish?
[youtube_sc url=”CCUfitpIsW8″ width=”400″]
Or Street Hoop, if you will. Or even Street Slam. And Neo Turf Masters.
No official video, and if you had to pick something to go along with a song, would you pick something so unappealingly low resolution?
The Skin I Live In, the first Pedro Almodóvar film I’ve watched. Interesting and I’m surprised I didn’t see it coming sooner.
I couldn’t find any good screen caps of the Mummy’s from Pyramids of Mars, so this is a drawing of an action figure. I fairly charged through this picture, so I’m blaming any crapness on the crappy scanner I use.
This is my rendition of yet another low resolution screen cap from some vague old Doctor Who episode. There were some production issues here with my unsteady hands, so forgive the wobbliness. And my trouble with geometric shapes in general.