- Rick Bjaker
- Red Failed Tatfish
- Moanstress 15 Variant
- Songs I like CCXXXIII: Everybody Wants To Be Famous
- Songs I like CCXXXII: Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets The Irresistible Force
- Batgirl 20
- Give yourself a non-shiny XX
- Planet of the Riveras
- Give yourself a shiny XIX
- Mark Edward Smith
- Songs I like CCXXXI: Prince of Tears
- Give yourself a shiny XVIII
- Songs I like CCXXX: Nothing but a Heartache
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3
- Give yourself a shiny XVII
- Exit Stage Left
- Christmas 2017
- Cincinnati Old Main
- The Ridiculous Sux
- Leather 44
- Afraid of the Bill
- Jim Baikie
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I had forgotten just how hard this game is. Especially trying to wrestle the Stratos around the Lake Side track. I recently had a game of Sega Rally 2 on the Dreamcast, and it was a soulless experience in comparison. … Continue reading
THIS IS SPARTA CRAP
My pens are running out…
As seen on the cover to a Blu-ray Steelbook of My Neighbour Totoro. Or something. I did this on some Daler Rowney Bristol Board and it doesn’t handle the Copic markers nearly as well as the Windsor Newton paper I … Continue reading
My version of a Mike Wieringo Tom Strong sketch. That’s why it doesn’t look like a Chris Sprouse Tom Strong. Nothing at all to do with my skillz.
The original is a fairly loose looking drawing by Moebius in black and white.
Dug my Saturn out for the first time in ages to play Manx TT SuperBike. It’s better than I expected, so now I want to play Sega Rally again.
Star Trek Into Darkness. Better than the first one. CAAAAHN
My rendition of a Dave Gibbons 1983 in-house advert. For The Green Lantern. Comic.
Click on it to appreciate the majesty.
…Gone tomorrow. Triskelion