- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
- Got a shit shiny XLIIV
- Carlos Ezquerra
- Guilts of Ravnica
- Songs I like CCXLII: Zero Hours Drifter
- Songs I like CCXLI: Sometimes
- Air Hockey Sports: CULT
- Avengers Infidity War
- 3 is a magic number
- Give yourself to a shiny XLIIIV
- Upgrade yourself to another shiny XLIIIIV
- Songs I like CCXL: Shuffle
- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I had forgotten just how hard this game is. Especially trying to wrestle the Stratos around the Lake Side track. I recently had a game of Sega Rally 2 on the Dreamcast, and it was a soulless experience in comparison. … Continue reading
THIS IS SPARTA CRAP
My pens are running out…
As seen on the cover to a Blu-ray Steelbook of My Neighbour Totoro. Or something. I did this on some Daler Rowney Bristol Board and it doesn’t handle the Copic markers nearly as well as the Windsor Newton paper I … Continue reading
My version of a Mike Wieringo Tom Strong sketch. That’s why it doesn’t look like a Chris Sprouse Tom Strong. Nothing at all to do with my skillz.
The original is a fairly loose looking drawing by Moebius in black and white.
Dug my Saturn out for the first time in ages to play Manx TT SuperBike. It’s better than I expected, so now I want to play Sega Rally again.
Star Trek Into Darkness. Better than the first one. CAAAAHN
My rendition of a Dave Gibbons 1983 in-house advert. For The Green Lantern. Comic.
Click on it to appreciate the majesty.
…Gone tomorrow. Triskelion