- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I had forgotten just how hard this game is. Especially trying to wrestle the Stratos around the Lake Side track. I recently had a game of Sega Rally 2 on the Dreamcast, and it was a soulless experience in comparison. … Continue reading
THIS IS SPARTA CRAP
My pens are running out…
As seen on the cover to a Blu-ray Steelbook of My Neighbour Totoro. Or something. I did this on some Daler Rowney Bristol Board and it doesn’t handle the Copic markers nearly as well as the Windsor Newton paper I … Continue reading
My version of a Mike Wieringo Tom Strong sketch. That’s why it doesn’t look like a Chris Sprouse Tom Strong. Nothing at all to do with my skillz.
The original is a fairly loose looking drawing by Moebius in black and white.
Dug my Saturn out for the first time in ages to play Manx TT SuperBike. It’s better than I expected, so now I want to play Sega Rally again.
Star Trek Into Darkness. Better than the first one. CAAAAHN
My rendition of a Dave Gibbons 1983 in-house advert. For The Green Lantern. Comic.
Click on it to appreciate the majesty.
…Gone tomorrow. Triskelion