- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I had forgotten just how hard this game is. Especially trying to wrestle the Stratos around the Lake Side track. I recently had a game of Sega Rally 2 on the Dreamcast, and it was a soulless experience in comparison. … Continue reading
THIS IS SPARTA CRAP
My pens are running out…
As seen on the cover to a Blu-ray Steelbook of My Neighbour Totoro. Or something. I did this on some Daler Rowney Bristol Board and it doesn’t handle the Copic markers nearly as well as the Windsor Newton paper I … Continue reading
My version of a Mike Wieringo Tom Strong sketch. That’s why it doesn’t look like a Chris Sprouse Tom Strong. Nothing at all to do with my skillz.
The original is a fairly loose looking drawing by Moebius in black and white.
Dug my Saturn out for the first time in ages to play Manx TT SuperBike. It’s better than I expected, so now I want to play Sega Rally again.
Star Trek Into Darkness. Better than the first one. CAAAAHN
My rendition of a Dave Gibbons 1983 in-house advert. For The Green Lantern. Comic.
Click on it to appreciate the majesty.
…Gone tomorrow. Triskelion