- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I had forgotten just how hard this game is. Especially trying to wrestle the Stratos around the Lake Side track. I recently had a game of Sega Rally 2 on the Dreamcast, and it was a soulless experience in comparison. … Continue reading
THIS IS SPARTA CRAP
My pens are running out…
As seen on the cover to a Blu-ray Steelbook of My Neighbour Totoro. Or something. I did this on some Daler Rowney Bristol Board and it doesn’t handle the Copic markers nearly as well as the Windsor Newton paper I … Continue reading
My version of a Mike Wieringo Tom Strong sketch. That’s why it doesn’t look like a Chris Sprouse Tom Strong. Nothing at all to do with my skillz.
The original is a fairly loose looking drawing by Moebius in black and white.
Dug my Saturn out for the first time in ages to play Manx TT SuperBike. It’s better than I expected, so now I want to play Sega Rally again.
Star Trek Into Darkness. Better than the first one. CAAAAHN
My rendition of a Dave Gibbons 1983 in-house advert. For The Green Lantern. Comic.
Click on it to appreciate the majesty.
…Gone tomorrow. Triskelion