- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I had forgotten just how hard this game is. Especially trying to wrestle the Stratos around the Lake Side track. I recently had a game of Sega Rally 2 on the Dreamcast, and it was a soulless experience in comparison. … Continue reading
THIS IS SPARTA CRAP
My pens are running out…
As seen on the cover to a Blu-ray Steelbook of My Neighbour Totoro. Or something. I did this on some Daler Rowney Bristol Board and it doesn’t handle the Copic markers nearly as well as the Windsor Newton paper I … Continue reading
My version of a Mike Wieringo Tom Strong sketch. That’s why it doesn’t look like a Chris Sprouse Tom Strong. Nothing at all to do with my skillz.
The original is a fairly loose looking drawing by Moebius in black and white.
Dug my Saturn out for the first time in ages to play Manx TT SuperBike. It’s better than I expected, so now I want to play Sega Rally again.
Star Trek Into Darkness. Better than the first one. CAAAAHN
My rendition of a Dave Gibbons 1983 in-house advert. For The Green Lantern. Comic.
Click on it to appreciate the majesty.
…Gone tomorrow. Triskelion