- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: July 2014
That’s a long time itch now scratched. What I didn’t realise is that there is a fairly detailed story, all spoken in Japanese. As is the navigation hints. Don’t listen to the haters that say the graphics are horribly warped … Continue reading
…but I like it.
So I decided to upgrade to Sega Rally Plus. Besides offering XBAND support, should I decide to travel back in time to the 90’s, I bought it for the full 3D controller support. It’s a win for the controller support, … Continue reading
But no thunder.
While I didn’t think this was a Big Audio Dynamite song, I didn’t think it was Aztec Camera either. But there you go.
You can pick up Daytona USA Circuit Edition for cheap (£4.07 cheap), and I gave the original Daytona USA on Saturn a wide berth due to the general crappiness of the game. Sure, I have Daytona USA 2001 and the … Continue reading
I’m happy to report that I purchased and enjoyed Nights upon its original PAL release, even though most other people didn’t. I’m still using the original 3D/Multi/Analogue/Pad I got with it. This also means I am still getting a blister … Continue reading
As much as I would like to leave them alone, I will be “taking care” of these little swines later, before they hurt someone.
No paddling in the sea (yet), so have some llaammaas instead.
I can’t believe how awful this film is. Roll on Expendables 3.