- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: July 2014
That’s a long time itch now scratched. What I didn’t realise is that there is a fairly detailed story, all spoken in Japanese. As is the navigation hints. Don’t listen to the haters that say the graphics are horribly warped … Continue reading
…but I like it.
So I decided to upgrade to Sega Rally Plus. Besides offering XBAND support, should I decide to travel back in time to the 90’s, I bought it for the full 3D controller support. It’s a win for the controller support, … Continue reading
But no thunder.
While I didn’t think this was a Big Audio Dynamite song, I didn’t think it was Aztec Camera either. But there you go.
You can pick up Daytona USA Circuit Edition for cheap (£4.07 cheap), and I gave the original Daytona USA on Saturn a wide berth due to the general crappiness of the game. Sure, I have Daytona USA 2001 and the … Continue reading
I’m happy to report that I purchased and enjoyed Nights upon its original PAL release, even though most other people didn’t. I’m still using the original 3D/Multi/Analogue/Pad I got with it. This also means I am still getting a blister … Continue reading
As much as I would like to leave them alone, I will be “taking care” of these little swines later, before they hurt someone.
No paddling in the sea (yet), so have some llaammaas instead.
I can’t believe how awful this film is. Roll on Expendables 3.