- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: July 2014
That’s a long time itch now scratched. What I didn’t realise is that there is a fairly detailed story, all spoken in Japanese. As is the navigation hints. Don’t listen to the haters that say the graphics are horribly warped … Continue reading
…but I like it.
So I decided to upgrade to Sega Rally Plus. Besides offering XBAND support, should I decide to travel back in time to the 90’s, I bought it for the full 3D controller support. It’s a win for the controller support, … Continue reading
But no thunder.
While I didn’t think this was a Big Audio Dynamite song, I didn’t think it was Aztec Camera either. But there you go.
You can pick up Daytona USA Circuit Edition for cheap (£4.07 cheap), and I gave the original Daytona USA on Saturn a wide berth due to the general crappiness of the game. Sure, I have Daytona USA 2001 and the … Continue reading
I’m happy to report that I purchased and enjoyed Nights upon its original PAL release, even though most other people didn’t. I’m still using the original 3D/Multi/Analogue/Pad I got with it. This also means I am still getting a blister … Continue reading
As much as I would like to leave them alone, I will be “taking care” of these little swines later, before they hurt someone.
No paddling in the sea (yet), so have some llaammaas instead.
I can’t believe how awful this film is. Roll on Expendables 3.