- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
Monthly Archives: August 2014
I fancy some Fox’s Glacier Fruits now. Or some Westlers Hot Dogs at the intermission?
I think I may have built up Star Wars Rebel Heist a little. I even made sure I got the Matt Kindt covers. More than I had done for Deathblow. Meh, Deathblow was of a satisfactory or acceptable quality. EDIT: … Continue reading
…”It’s a boy” shocker. Right up until I played it, and even then a few minutes after, I thought Astal was a girl. She’s not. She’s a boy.
I’m going through a purge of my comics. The first real comic reduction since starting in 1986. I’ve made a few quid, so decided to buy some stuff I’ve wanted for a while. Deathblow Byblows by Alan Moore and Jim … Continue reading
You don’t see people smiling in any of Mike Mignola’s pictures very often. Might look nice in colour, too.
My mangling of another Moebius original.