- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: August 2014
I fancy some Fox’s Glacier Fruits now. Or some Westlers Hot Dogs at the intermission?
I think I may have built up Star Wars Rebel Heist a little. I even made sure I got the Matt Kindt covers. More than I had done for Deathblow. Meh, Deathblow was of a satisfactory or acceptable quality. EDIT: … Continue reading
…”It’s a boy” shocker. Right up until I played it, and even then a few minutes after, I thought Astal was a girl. She’s not. She’s a boy.
I’m going through a purge of my comics. The first real comic reduction since starting in 1986. I’ve made a few quid, so decided to buy some stuff I’ve wanted for a while. Deathblow Byblows by Alan Moore and Jim … Continue reading
You don’t see people smiling in any of Mike Mignola’s pictures very often. Might look nice in colour, too.
My mangling of another Moebius original.