- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
Monthly Archives: August 2014
I fancy some Fox’s Glacier Fruits now. Or some Westlers Hot Dogs at the intermission?
I think I may have built up Star Wars Rebel Heist a little. I even made sure I got the Matt Kindt covers. More than I had done for Deathblow. Meh, Deathblow was of a satisfactory or acceptable quality. EDIT: … Continue reading
…”It’s a boy” shocker. Right up until I played it, and even then a few minutes after, I thought Astal was a girl. She’s not. She’s a boy.
I’m going through a purge of my comics. The first real comic reduction since starting in 1986. I’ve made a few quid, so decided to buy some stuff I’ve wanted for a while. Deathblow Byblows by Alan Moore and Jim … Continue reading
You don’t see people smiling in any of Mike Mignola’s pictures very often. Might look nice in colour, too.
My mangling of another Moebius original.