- Rick Bjaker
- Red Failed Tatfish
- Moanstress 15 Variant
- Songs I like CCXXXIII: Everybody Wants To Be Famous
- Songs I like CCXXXII: Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets The Irresistible Force
- Batgirl 20
- Give yourself a non-shiny XX
- Planet of the Riveras
- Give yourself a shiny XIX
- Mark Edward Smith
- Songs I like CCXXXI: Prince of Tears
- Give yourself a shiny XVIII
- Songs I like CCXXX: Nothing but a Heartache
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3
- Give yourself a shiny XVII
- Exit Stage Left
- Christmas 2017
- Cincinnati Old Main
- The Ridiculous Sux
- Leather 44
- Afraid of the Bill
- Jim Baikie
Monthly Archives: August 2014
I fancy some Fox’s Glacier Fruits now. Or some Westlers Hot Dogs at the intermission?
I think I may have built up Star Wars Rebel Heist a little. I even made sure I got the Matt Kindt covers. More than I had done for Deathblow. Meh, Deathblow was of a satisfactory or acceptable quality. EDIT: … Continue reading
…”It’s a boy” shocker. Right up until I played it, and even then a few minutes after, I thought Astal was a girl. She’s not. She’s a boy.
I’m going through a purge of my comics. The first real comic reduction since starting in 1986. I’ve made a few quid, so decided to buy some stuff I’ve wanted for a while. Deathblow Byblows by Alan Moore and Jim … Continue reading
You don’t see people smiling in any of Mike Mignola’s pictures very often. Might look nice in colour, too.
My mangling of another Moebius original.