- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: October 2014
I prefer this one. I’m not down with the kids after all.
I didn’t realise there was as much harsh language in this. Mind, I’m down with the kids.
If I’m admitting to the Traveling Wilburys, then I might as well confess to this too.
By the time I had gone and got the camera, I had missed the best of it. Patrick Moore
So, we made it to Kendal for The Lakes International Comic Art Festival, and I finally got round to buying The Nao of Brown. Turns out it was a good thing that I didn’t buy it before now as Glyn … Continue reading
No reason. I just like it. Rob Bliss
Another 80’s flashback. Like getting some Players No.6 for my granny.
You would have thought, the least I could have done would be to draw his head on straight… Original by Matt Wagner.
[youtube_sc url=”Eq9moPpTFZE” width=”400″]Bit of a long-winded video though.
Ah, yet another Revoltech Iron Man, this time the Mark XXI “Midas”. It’s quite nice, and no red in sight. Goldenrod
While it was too late for this colouring job, I’m going to have a shot of using the pressure sensitivity of the old Wacom tablet I have next time.
The closest I’ve been to reading Bill Sienkiewicz’s run of Moon Knight was in Cerebus.
I’m currently one Omnibus behind, so still reading through Volume 5. I’ve been particularly enjoying this one as the stories seem to be longer and more self contained, while being most excellent. Oh, why haven’t I read this before now? … Continue reading
When I say “sketch”, it’s only in as much as I did this in an A5 sketch book. The Howard Chaykin original would have been much larger, so I had to scale down some of the detail. Colouring is also … Continue reading
Not sure what technique was used on this image, or who did it and for why. It looks like someone has rather cack-handedly cut stuff out and stuck it all together. I also didn’t realise that George W Bush played … Continue reading
You put a something on and find that instead of being a biopic of The Transformers über director, it’s a horror movie. And a pretty decent one too. Jeremy Wade