- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: December 2014
No PS Vita version? Crusty old PS3 and 360 versions, but no Vita? Like seriously, WTF dudes?
I’ll be honest, since the Orm of Loch Mess, my faith in Eric Powell was shaken. Even the last few issues of the “on going” Goon hadn’t been particularly great. And, as enjoyable as Big Trouble in Little China is, … Continue reading
Iron Man Mk III. I thought my favorite was Mk IV or even V but I do like this here III. Couldn’t be bothered to take a decent picture. Too close to Christmas. Toe Knee
More anthropomorphic shenanigans from Mr Talbot. It looks as though there may be another book sometime, which is good. And Christmasy too (except for maybe the unicorn abuse). Blobby
I really need to get a decent scanner.
Yeah, not worth watching. And very little detective work takes place. However, I deduced it was Dwayne that did it. Oui
Variant for the new Star Wars #1.
Now, if I were to go for a Revoltech Zinogre (from my pimps at HLJ), would it be standard or subspecies? Unfortunately, this makes them look like they’ve just had a falling out. Huffy
Now, I like a good McGuffin as much as anyone, but the ending to what had been an enjoyable romp was soured somewhat. And then he woke up. Had it all been a dream? With a scroll? Like this picture … Continue reading
This year’s Christmas card winner was based on a photo of a hare off the Internet somewhere. The dots are supposed to be snow. I’m also quite happy with the good use I put my bottle of Mr. Masking Sol … Continue reading
I’ve just read that there is a possibility of The Dark Knight Returns 3 (or DK3, which makes it sound like a Nintendo game) with Miller sharing writing duties with Scott Snyder. Apparently Mr Miller would be unable to draw … Continue reading