- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Monthly Archives: January 2015
…whatever this comic cover is. Must admit, not been following this Marvel guff. And why no interiors?
Again, thanks to 6 Music for dredging up the past.
Image from here.
I like some of the covers Marvel are using. This here one is on issue 13. I’m sure The Original Author doesn’t approve.
It looks better on paper and from a distance
Dude bottom corner on the right. Why’s he leaning over like that? He’s going to get a face full of concrete.
I didn’t know who sang this till I heard it on the radio.
My Christmas present of a Figma Flyboy zombie (from the greatest zombie movie made: Dawn of the Dead)
Joining a clan is not a frivolous undertaking. I’m coming to the end of my first week of defending, raiding, training, upgrading and warring. My upgrades are all starting to take at least a day and much thought must be … Continue reading
A fairly simple Dragon Bone kit from Bandai. This is Bone Fighter of Fire. Is this world just Win or Lose only?
Took a while to get round to watching it, and while it’s a decent film, I had hoped for better from Gareth Edwards. It wasn’t the lack of action, but the human element that let it down a little.
Yeah, not what I had hoped, but time was quite pressing.
Always liked this cover.
When DC left this stuff behind, they also left me. The fools.
Unfortunately it looks like it was used in The Vampire Diarias, which looks crap (not that I’ve actually seen it). Call it a hunch.
Ginga Force (or possibly Galaxy Force). Another quality shooter (if you don’t mind the graphics, which many probably will) from M-Kai.