- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give youself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give youself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
- Give yourself an overpriced shiny XXIV
- Gave yourself a shiny XXIII
- Superman Jeer One
- Joshua 1000
- Korg Ragnarok
- Give yourself an old, overpriced shiny XXII
- Giant Goliath Tiger Fish
- The Life Of Captain Marble #1
- Dume Patrole
- Behe Moths World
- Give yourself a shiny XXI
- Nicola Sturgeon*
- Sturgeon General*
- RIP Bob
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Rotwang Gynoid. Sounds painful.
Welcome to Hell.
Where would Swamp Thing be without Mr Moore?
I missed a few Alan Moore comics way back when, in the case of his two Vigilante issues, they were published the year before my comic buying began. A mere 30 years later, I have both parts of Father’s Day. … Continue reading
…Or, Alan Moore’s American Future Shocks, if you will.
Lon Chaney from London After Dark. This one didn’t work out due to several factors…
It’s Béla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó, just in case the likeness isn’t a likeness.