- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Rotwang Gynoid. Sounds painful.
Welcome to Hell.
Where would Swamp Thing be without Mr Moore?
I missed a few Alan Moore comics way back when, in the case of his two Vigilante issues, they were published the year before my comic buying began. A mere 30 years later, I have both parts of Father’s Day. … Continue reading
…Or, Alan Moore’s American Future Shocks, if you will.
Lon Chaney from London After Dark. This one didn’t work out due to several factors…
It’s Béla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó, just in case the likeness isn’t a likeness.