- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Rotwang Gynoid. Sounds painful.
Welcome to Hell.
Where would Swamp Thing be without Mr Moore?
I missed a few Alan Moore comics way back when, in the case of his two Vigilante issues, they were published the year before my comic buying began. A mere 30 years later, I have both parts of Father’s Day. … Continue reading
…Or, Alan Moore’s American Future Shocks, if you will.
Lon Chaney from London After Dark. This one didn’t work out due to several factors…
It’s Béla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó, just in case the likeness isn’t a likeness.