- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Rotwang Gynoid. Sounds painful.
Welcome to Hell.
Where would Swamp Thing be without Mr Moore?
I missed a few Alan Moore comics way back when, in the case of his two Vigilante issues, they were published the year before my comic buying began. A mere 30 years later, I have both parts of Father’s Day. … Continue reading
…Or, Alan Moore’s American Future Shocks, if you will.
Lon Chaney from London After Dark. This one didn’t work out due to several factors…
It’s Béla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó, just in case the likeness isn’t a likeness.