- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Rotwang Gynoid. Sounds painful.
Welcome to Hell.
Where would Swamp Thing be without Mr Moore?
I missed a few Alan Moore comics way back when, in the case of his two Vigilante issues, they were published the year before my comic buying began. A mere 30 years later, I have both parts of Father’s Day. … Continue reading
…Or, Alan Moore’s American Future Shocks, if you will.
Lon Chaney from London After Dark. This one didn’t work out due to several factors…
It’s Béla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó, just in case the likeness isn’t a likeness.