- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Looks like I missed the Darwyn Cooke variant month.
You wants what you want.
Things rarely get more Japanese than Wonderswan games, (possibly PC-FX games). Fortunately One Piece: Grand Battle – SwanColosseum! is [relatively] playable in Japanese.
And he has a new web site.
…Nonsense? Certainly a striking looking comic, and I’m pretty sure Nate Simpson knows where it’s going, it’s just going to take a while to get there. Issue 3 coming 2019. Possibly.
http://www.timeless-hobbies.com/space-1999.html Scroll down to Eagle Lift Display Stand…
Now just need it hammered into my head.
Bloody and Good.
Sir Christopher of Lee died today.
Apologies to whoever drew the original “stained glass” Master Chief, as I didn’t make a note of where I got it.
You don’t mess with Roger.