- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Looks like I missed the Darwyn Cooke variant month.
You wants what you want.
Things rarely get more Japanese than Wonderswan games, (possibly PC-FX games). Fortunately One Piece: Grand Battle – SwanColosseum! is [relatively] playable in Japanese.
And he has a new web site.
…Nonsense? Certainly a striking looking comic, and I’m pretty sure Nate Simpson knows where it’s going, it’s just going to take a while to get there. Issue 3 coming 2019. Possibly.
http://www.timeless-hobbies.com/space-1999.html Scroll down to Eagle Lift Display Stand…
Now just need it hammered into my head.
Bloody and Good.
Sir Christopher of Lee died today.
Apologies to whoever drew the original “stained glass” Master Chief, as I didn’t make a note of where I got it.
You don’t mess with Roger.