- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Looks like I missed the Darwyn Cooke variant month.
You wants what you want.
Things rarely get more Japanese than Wonderswan games, (possibly PC-FX games). Fortunately One Piece: Grand Battle – SwanColosseum! is [relatively] playable in Japanese.
And he has a new web site.
…Nonsense? Certainly a striking looking comic, and I’m pretty sure Nate Simpson knows where it’s going, it’s just going to take a while to get there. Issue 3 coming 2019. Possibly.
http://www.timeless-hobbies.com/space-1999.html Scroll down to Eagle Lift Display Stand…
Now just need it hammered into my head.
Bloody and Good.
Sir Christopher of Lee died today.
Apologies to whoever drew the original “stained glass” Master Chief, as I didn’t make a note of where I got it.
You don’t mess with Roger.