- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
- Songs I like CCXLIV: Way Down Now
- The Shite House
- Giff yourself a shiny XLVII
- Dave does Venom
- Grave yourself a shiny XLVI
- Bought myself an overpriced shiny XLV
- Songs I like CCXLIII: I’m In a Weird Place Now
- The Man from Atlantis
- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
- Got a shit shiny XLIIV
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Looks like I missed the Darwyn Cooke variant month.
You wants what you want.
Things rarely get more Japanese than Wonderswan games, (possibly PC-FX games). Fortunately One Piece: Grand Battle – SwanColosseum! is [relatively] playable in Japanese.
And he has a new web site.
…Nonsense? Certainly a striking looking comic, and I’m pretty sure Nate Simpson knows where it’s going, it’s just going to take a while to get there. Issue 3 coming 2019. Possibly.
http://www.timeless-hobbies.com/space-1999.html Scroll down to Eagle Lift Display Stand…
Now just need it hammered into my head.
Bloody and Good.
Sir Christopher of Lee died today.
Apologies to whoever drew the original “stained glass” Master Chief, as I didn’t make a note of where I got it.
You don’t mess with Roger.