- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: July 2015
There is a link to their bandcamp page with a free EP soundtrack to accompany the trailer release. And unless I’m missing something, the splendid music from the trailer isn’t on it.
Foofing sex movie.
He never stops. Just keeps going. And going.
I have to ruin two Stan Usagi pictures. Looks better on page etc.
As horrific as it was entertaining. Kind of reminds me of someone…
… We’re like a fish out of water when in the sea.
It does look… groovy.
I recently recieved my copy of Salgood Sam’s Dream Life: A Late Coming of Age Book. 1, and it was good. The art is phenomenal, so I’m supporting him in the hopes of getting Book 2 sometime.
It was such a nice picture, I decided to ruin it.