- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
Monthly Archives: July 2015
There is a link to their bandcamp page with a free EP soundtrack to accompany the trailer release. And unless I’m missing something, the splendid music from the trailer isn’t on it.
Foofing sex movie.
He never stops. Just keeps going. And going.
I have to ruin two Stan Usagi pictures. Looks better on page etc.
As horrific as it was entertaining. Kind of reminds me of someone…
… We’re like a fish out of water when in the sea.
It does look… groovy.
I recently recieved my copy of Salgood Sam’s Dream Life: A Late Coming of Age Book. 1, and it was good. The art is phenomenal, so I’m supporting him in the hopes of getting Book 2 sometime.
It was such a nice picture, I decided to ruin it.