- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
Monthly Archives: July 2015
There is a link to their bandcamp page with a free EP soundtrack to accompany the trailer release. And unless I’m missing something, the splendid music from the trailer isn’t on it.
Foofing sex movie.
He never stops. Just keeps going. And going.
I have to ruin two Stan Usagi pictures. Looks better on page etc.
As horrific as it was entertaining. Kind of reminds me of someone…
… We’re like a fish out of water when in the sea.
It does look… groovy.
I recently recieved my copy of Salgood Sam’s Dream Life: A Late Coming of Age Book. 1, and it was good. The art is phenomenal, so I’m supporting him in the hopes of getting Book 2 sometime.
It was such a nice picture, I decided to ruin it.