- Rick Bjaker
- Red Failed Tatfish
- Moanstress 15 Variant
- Songs I like CCXXXIII: Everybody Wants To Be Famous
- Songs I like CCXXXII: Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets The Irresistible Force
- Batgirl 20
- Give yourself a non-shiny XX
- Planet of the Riveras
- Give yourself a shiny XIX
- Mark Edward Smith
- Songs I like CCXXXI: Prince of Tears
- Give yourself a shiny XVIII
- Songs I like CCXXX: Nothing but a Heartache
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3
- Give yourself a shiny XVII
- Exit Stage Left
- Christmas 2017
- Cincinnati Old Main
- The Ridiculous Sux
- Leather 44
- Afraid of the Bill
- Jim Baikie
Monthly Archives: July 2015
There is a link to their bandcamp page with a free EP soundtrack to accompany the trailer release. And unless I’m missing something, the splendid music from the trailer isn’t on it.
Foofing sex movie.
He never stops. Just keeps going. And going.
I have to ruin two Stan Usagi pictures. Looks better on page etc.
As horrific as it was entertaining. Kind of reminds me of someone…
… We’re like a fish out of water when in the sea.
It does look… groovy.
I recently recieved my copy of Salgood Sam’s Dream Life: A Late Coming of Age Book. 1, and it was good. The art is phenomenal, so I’m supporting him in the hopes of getting Book 2 sometime.
It was such a nice picture, I decided to ruin it.