- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Monthly Archives: September 2015
And makes it look a bit like the original. I think it’s the colouring. Maybe.
I did enjoy it. Better than the first? Probably not, but a fine sequel regardless. But was the Iron Man Armor* Mark XLV too humanoid? *yeah, not my choice of spelling
The more I look at it, the more it looks like an angry cat with wings. And a beak.
I genuinely don’t know if I’ve seen The Burning before, or just all the individual parts in other films.
Been meaning to get Orc Stain for ages and am looking forward to reading it now that I have it in my hands. And rereading Stokoe’s Godzilla, after the disappointment that he was only doing issue 1 of Godzilla In … Continue reading
I do have to wait for this one, when I could have got the standard paint job now. Hurry up.
A couple of very cheap Toyota’s I picked up.