- Rick Bjaker
- Red Failed Tatfish
- Moanstress 15 Variant
- Songs I like CCXXXIII: Everybody Wants To Be Famous
- Songs I like CCXXXII: Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets The Irresistible Force
- Batgirl 20
- Give yourself a non-shiny XX
- Planet of the Riveras
- Give yourself a shiny XIX
- Mark Edward Smith
- Songs I like CCXXXI: Prince of Tears
- Give yourself a shiny XVIII
- Songs I like CCXXX: Nothing but a Heartache
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3
- Give yourself a shiny XVII
- Exit Stage Left
- Christmas 2017
- Cincinnati Old Main
- The Ridiculous Sux
- Leather 44
- Afraid of the Bill
- Jim Baikie
Monthly Archives: September 2015
And makes it look a bit like the original. I think it’s the colouring. Maybe.
I did enjoy it. Better than the first? Probably not, but a fine sequel regardless. But was the Iron Man Armor* Mark XLV too humanoid? *yeah, not my choice of spelling
The more I look at it, the more it looks like an angry cat with wings. And a beak.
I genuinely don’t know if I’ve seen The Burning before, or just all the individual parts in other films.
Been meaning to get Orc Stain for ages and am looking forward to reading it now that I have it in my hands. And rereading Stokoe’s Godzilla, after the disappointment that he was only doing issue 1 of Godzilla In … Continue reading
I do have to wait for this one, when I could have got the standard paint job now. Hurry up.
A couple of very cheap Toyota’s I picked up.