- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
Monthly Archives: September 2015
And makes it look a bit like the original. I think it’s the colouring. Maybe.
I did enjoy it. Better than the first? Probably not, but a fine sequel regardless. But was the Iron Man Armor* Mark XLV too humanoid? *yeah, not my choice of spelling
The more I look at it, the more it looks like an angry cat with wings. And a beak.
I genuinely don’t know if I’ve seen The Burning before, or just all the individual parts in other films.
Been meaning to get Orc Stain for ages and am looking forward to reading it now that I have it in my hands. And rereading Stokoe’s Godzilla, after the disappointment that he was only doing issue 1 of Godzilla In … Continue reading
I do have to wait for this one, when I could have got the standard paint job now. Hurry up.
A couple of very cheap Toyota’s I picked up.