- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give youself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give youself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
- Give yourself an overpriced shiny XXIV
- Gave yourself a shiny XXIII
- Superman Jeer One
- Joshua 1000
- Korg Ragnarok
- Give yourself an old, overpriced shiny XXII
- Giant Goliath Tiger Fish
- The Life Of Captain Marble #1
- Dume Patrole
- Behe Moths World
- Give yourself a shiny XXI
- Nicola Sturgeon*
- Sturgeon General*
- RIP Bob
Monthly Archives: September 2015
And makes it look a bit like the original. I think it’s the colouring. Maybe.
I did enjoy it. Better than the first? Probably not, but a fine sequel regardless. But was the Iron Man Armor* Mark XLV too humanoid? *yeah, not my choice of spelling
The more I look at it, the more it looks like an angry cat with wings. And a beak.
I genuinely don’t know if I’ve seen The Burning before, or just all the individual parts in other films.
Been meaning to get Orc Stain for ages and am looking forward to reading it now that I have it in my hands. And rereading Stokoe’s Godzilla, after the disappointment that he was only doing issue 1 of Godzilla In … Continue reading
I do have to wait for this one, when I could have got the standard paint job now. Hurry up.
A couple of very cheap Toyota’s I picked up.