- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: September 2015
And makes it look a bit like the original. I think it’s the colouring. Maybe.
I did enjoy it. Better than the first? Probably not, but a fine sequel regardless. But was the Iron Man Armor* Mark XLV too humanoid? *yeah, not my choice of spelling
The more I look at it, the more it looks like an angry cat with wings. And a beak.
I genuinely don’t know if I’ve seen The Burning before, or just all the individual parts in other films.
Been meaning to get Orc Stain for ages and am looking forward to reading it now that I have it in my hands. And rereading Stokoe’s Godzilla, after the disappointment that he was only doing issue 1 of Godzilla In … Continue reading
I do have to wait for this one, when I could have got the standard paint job now. Hurry up.
A couple of very cheap Toyota’s I picked up.