- Polybius 2000
- Brian O’Blessed
- Wicker’s Whorld
- Golden Brown
- Last Last Knight
- Songs I heard CCLVIII: I Choose You
- Last Knight a D.J. saved my life
- Batman: Last Knight, she said
- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
Monthly Archives: October 2015
New Grandville (happy) also the last Grandville (sad). Ironically, I royally badgered Mr Talbot into signing my Luther Arkwright books today.
At least it’s not as bad as my Triffid picture.
That’s your dad, that is. And your mum.
Revoltech versus Micro Machine
Still too early to pass judgement. Superman has his constipated face on, or is he just generating Superwind?