- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
Monthly Archives: December 2015
It’s not much of a spoiler, but in The Force Awakens, why didn’t the Rebels Resistance use Y-Wings when they had to destroy a ground target? X-Wings? Sheer nonsense. Have the Y-Wings been … Continue reading
Hot Toys Space Trooper. Not as nice as the Iron Man figure, but still cool.
Because my expectations were quite low, it meant I enjoyed Ant Man more than I expected.
While I intend to read the series when complete, I thought I would have a look at issue 1. Seems a bit DK-ish, but really too early to make much of a judgement. Same with the Atom mini-comic. Art was … Continue reading
I’ll take a MK V, please.
DC wants your moneys.
…Dark Knight picture.
Hmm, lots of good covers, but not worth the ridiculous amounts being charged for them.
Adam Warren has put up Volume 1 of Empowered online. I have read some previously, and most of what has been posted online now, but still not sure what to make of it. Nice art/cheesecake, regardless.
By Christopher Stevens.
Remembered to put his lights on this time.
Forgot to switch his lights on, but that’s Tony in his perspex box. Still playing with him, but I need to get my moneys worth out of it somehow.
The first thing I did was write the script, which had lain dormant since last year. After that, I thought I should make it look like I knew what I was doing by laying out some thumbnails. … Continue reading