- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: December 2015
It’s not much of a spoiler, but in The Force Awakens, why didn’t the Rebels Resistance use Y-Wings when they had to destroy a ground target? X-Wings? Sheer nonsense. Have the Y-Wings been … Continue reading
Hot Toys Space Trooper. Not as nice as the Iron Man figure, but still cool.
Because my expectations were quite low, it meant I enjoyed Ant Man more than I expected.
While I intend to read the series when complete, I thought I would have a look at issue 1. Seems a bit DK-ish, but really too early to make much of a judgement. Same with the Atom mini-comic. Art was … Continue reading
I’ll take a MK V, please.
DC wants your moneys.
…Dark Knight picture.
Hmm, lots of good covers, but not worth the ridiculous amounts being charged for them.
Adam Warren has put up Volume 1 of Empowered online. I have read some previously, and most of what has been posted online now, but still not sure what to make of it. Nice art/cheesecake, regardless.
By Christopher Stevens.
Remembered to put his lights on this time.
Forgot to switch his lights on, but that’s Tony in his perspex box. Still playing with him, but I need to get my moneys worth out of it somehow.
The first thing I did was write the script, which had lain dormant since last year. After that, I thought I should make it look like I knew what I was doing by laying out some thumbnails. … Continue reading