- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: December 2015
It’s not much of a spoiler, but in The Force Awakens, why didn’t the Rebels Resistance use Y-Wings when they had to destroy a ground target? X-Wings? Sheer nonsense. Have the Y-Wings been … Continue reading
Hot Toys Space Trooper. Not as nice as the Iron Man figure, but still cool.
Because my expectations were quite low, it meant I enjoyed Ant Man more than I expected.
While I intend to read the series when complete, I thought I would have a look at issue 1. Seems a bit DK-ish, but really too early to make much of a judgement. Same with the Atom mini-comic. Art was … Continue reading
I’ll take a MK V, please.
DC wants your moneys.
…Dark Knight picture.
Hmm, lots of good covers, but not worth the ridiculous amounts being charged for them.
Adam Warren has put up Volume 1 of Empowered online. I have read some previously, and most of what has been posted online now, but still not sure what to make of it. Nice art/cheesecake, regardless.
By Christopher Stevens.
Remembered to put his lights on this time.
Forgot to switch his lights on, but that’s Tony in his perspex box. Still playing with him, but I need to get my moneys worth out of it somehow.
The first thing I did was write the script, which had lain dormant since last year. After that, I thought I should make it look like I knew what I was doing by laying out some thumbnails. … Continue reading