- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: February 2016
It’s a pity they didn’t use any real Paul Walker in this film; but CGI characters have certainly come a long way since Jar Jar Binks. Maybe they should have created a digital Princess/General Leia in the Force Awakens, instead … Continue reading
Apparently stolen while on its way to France. That would cost a bit to commission.
Alex Pardee (of Digging up the Marrow) did this poster for Willow Creek. I also enjoyed that film.
Rather than a horticultural exposé, Digging up the Marrow was actually a pretty decent horror film.
4001 AD cover by Ryan Bodenheim. Not seen his art before.
Revoltech Not-Terminator. This is better than I was expecting: more solid, taller, heavier, with a nice bit of face-sculpting. No Age of Ultron Iron Man though.
So DC have fumbled it [again] and #3 onwards will be delayed. Probably several times. Hopefully they will at least get it finished in order that I don’t have a bunch of useless, expensive deluxe editions. Oh DC, why such … Continue reading
I grew up watching Scooby Doo back in the 70’s, and to be honest, it was never that great. I always felt cheated at the end that it wasn’t a real demon/ghost/monster/molester. This Jim Lee version has piqued my interest … Continue reading