- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
Monthly Archives: February 2016
It’s a pity they didn’t use any real Paul Walker in this film; but CGI characters have certainly come a long way since Jar Jar Binks. Maybe they should have created a digital Princess/General Leia in the Force Awakens, instead … Continue reading
Apparently stolen while on its way to France. That would cost a bit to commission.
Alex Pardee (of Digging up the Marrow) did this poster for Willow Creek. I also enjoyed that film.
Rather than a horticultural exposé, Digging up the Marrow was actually a pretty decent horror film.
4001 AD cover by Ryan Bodenheim. Not seen his art before.
Revoltech Not-Terminator. This is better than I was expecting: more solid, taller, heavier, with a nice bit of face-sculpting. No Age of Ultron Iron Man though.
So DC have fumbled it [again] and #3 onwards will be delayed. Probably several times. Hopefully they will at least get it finished in order that I don’t have a bunch of useless, expensive deluxe editions. Oh DC, why such … Continue reading
I grew up watching Scooby Doo back in the 70’s, and to be honest, it was never that great. I always felt cheated at the end that it wasn’t a real demon/ghost/monster/molester. This Jim Lee version has piqued my interest … Continue reading