- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: February 2016
It’s a pity they didn’t use any real Paul Walker in this film; but CGI characters have certainly come a long way since Jar Jar Binks. Maybe they should have created a digital Princess/General Leia in the Force Awakens, instead … Continue reading
Apparently stolen while on its way to France. That would cost a bit to commission.
Alex Pardee (of Digging up the Marrow) did this poster for Willow Creek. I also enjoyed that film.
Rather than a horticultural exposé, Digging up the Marrow was actually a pretty decent horror film.
4001 AD cover by Ryan Bodenheim. Not seen his art before.
Revoltech Not-Terminator. This is better than I was expecting: more solid, taller, heavier, with a nice bit of face-sculpting. No Age of Ultron Iron Man though.
So DC have fumbled it [again] and #3 onwards will be delayed. Probably several times. Hopefully they will at least get it finished in order that I don’t have a bunch of useless, expensive deluxe editions. Oh DC, why such … Continue reading
I grew up watching Scooby Doo back in the 70’s, and to be honest, it was never that great. I always felt cheated at the end that it wasn’t a real demon/ghost/monster/molester. This Jim Lee version has piqued my interest … Continue reading