- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Issue 6 cover, I believe. Whenever that may be.
Elektra Lives Again. Frank Miller’s best art, Lynn Varley’s best colouring, all on lovely paper. I have a dart hole on the cover of mine. I only grudgingly admit that better the book than someone’s head. Depending on the someone. … Continue reading
Very well judged second season. It’s probably a bit arse-for-elbow, but I should be getting my Daredevil by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson Omnibus shortly.
Will it be as good as Mind MGMT? The clever title is in place.
Beyond The Fences #1 cover. Lovely.
Out goes Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, in comes ED-209. It’s big. Too big.
The sort of film where you feel some scenes have been cut, or mysteriously added in leading to: “hang on, have I missed something?”
I always thought there were some similarities, unfortunately, Robert continues to morph into Jo.
I went into watching this with 100% horror expectancy. What I got was 80% romance, 10% horror and 10% unidentified materials. Meh
Wasn’t sure what to expect from Ninjak Vol.1 Weaponeer. Matt Kindt’s stuff that he doesn’t draw himself can be a bit hit or miss, which is not the case here. He does seem to enjoy his spy stories and this … Continue reading