- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Issue 6 cover, I believe. Whenever that may be.
Elektra Lives Again. Frank Miller’s best art, Lynn Varley’s best colouring, all on lovely paper. I have a dart hole on the cover of mine. I only grudgingly admit that better the book than someone’s head. Depending on the someone. … Continue reading
Very well judged second season. It’s probably a bit arse-for-elbow, but I should be getting my Daredevil by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson Omnibus shortly.
Will it be as good as Mind MGMT? The clever title is in place.
Beyond The Fences #1 cover. Lovely.
Out goes Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, in comes ED-209. It’s big. Too big.
The sort of film where you feel some scenes have been cut, or mysteriously added in leading to: “hang on, have I missed something?”
I always thought there were some similarities, unfortunately, Robert continues to morph into Jo.
I went into watching this with 100% horror expectancy. What I got was 80% romance, 10% horror and 10% unidentified materials. Meh
Wasn’t sure what to expect from Ninjak Vol.1 Weaponeer. Matt Kindt’s stuff that he doesn’t draw himself can be a bit hit or miss, which is not the case here. He does seem to enjoy his spy stories and this … Continue reading