- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: May 2016
waka waka waka waka
I like this picture, just not sure who drew it.
It’s a shame they couldn’t get Jonny Depp back for the sequel, but they’ve found a worthy successor in Madonna.
Currently reading through the RAI Deluxe Edition 1, it’s dense and feels like it’s been translated from French. Very European, and I mean that in a good way.
Like a bullet from out of nowhere comes Paul Simon’s I Know What I Know.
Better than the last one, but not a classic.
Apparently to go with DC’s “Rebirth” is a new logo (yet to be unveiled). I hope it’s better than the last one… The whole Rebirth thing with its continuity obsession still puts me right off. And twice monthly shipping: good … Continue reading
Found out he was ill yesterday and dead today. The opening sequence of The Hunter is awfully good. Gutted for not seeking him out at the Lakes Comic Art Festival last year, I just wandered around with my Parker: The … Continue reading
This here is Party Crasher +1. It certainly looks like it should be an awesome shotgun, but I didn’t like it. Disappointing. I’ll stick with Invective for now.
…For some of that zero MegaPoint action. Order reference has been changed to protect the innocent.
I’m now on the final omnibus volume of Lone Wolf and Cub. And while Ogami Ittō is no longer assassinating anyone, it’s still an amazing book. The seppuku of Abe No Kaii was particularly gruelling. And if they’ve been on … Continue reading
Apparently, this is the only physical page of art created for Wonder Woman Earth One. The rest, rather than directly downloaded from the artists brain, were simply created “digitally”. And at the bottom right, you can see one of several … Continue reading
Even if it’s only a little bit. Might dig out my mighty hard cover for a re-read. I’ve met Mr Smith a couple of times, and he’s a thoroughly decent bloke. Now, get back to Tüki.