- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
Monthly Archives: June 2016
When better to get into Disney Infinity figures than after they have pulled the plug. Not actually got the game, but I like the figures.
So, Jupiter’s Legacy Vol2 #1 is out, and while I justify buying this comic for Quitely’s art, Mark Millar’s writing isn’t as terrible as I feel it should be. Very grudgingly respectful.
‘Tis a fine picture by Jim Lee.
Insert disk + 8 hours = Play game
Never read it, but I do like the cover.
Some lovely art from Gene Ha (four days worth, apparently).
First things first, I don’t like that the DC logo has caused the comic title alignment to be pushed right, rather than centred on the page. I know it’s their new logo, but it shouldn’t be given the same billing … Continue reading
Picture by Julian Totino Tedesco.
While I’m not being sucked in to the Marvel cash-grab nature of Miracleman, this cover is nice. Garry Leach (Warpsmith). Garry Leach pencils & Alan Davis inks (Young Miracleman v Young Nastyman). Alan Davis (Miracleman). Rick Veitch (Gargunza). John Totleben … Continue reading
Considering how many comics I’ve read, it embarrassing that only now have I experienced The Incal. It’s not often something so incoherent makes sense. Good old Jodorowsky and Moebius. Now for Before or After The Incal? I do enjoy some … Continue reading
I thought it was silly to only have one game for my Nuon, so bought this a couple of years ago. Tried the training, switched off and played Tempest 3000. I’ll try harder next time.
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
It’s the two dimensional bow-tie that gets me.
Happy birthday… It’s a rubbish photo though. No real effort.