- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: June 2016
When better to get into Disney Infinity figures than after they have pulled the plug. Not actually got the game, but I like the figures.
So, Jupiter’s Legacy Vol2 #1 is out, and while I justify buying this comic for Quitely’s art, Mark Millar’s writing isn’t as terrible as I feel it should be. Very grudgingly respectful.
‘Tis a fine picture by Jim Lee.
Insert disk + 8 hours = Play game
Never read it, but I do like the cover.
Some lovely art from Gene Ha (four days worth, apparently).
First things first, I don’t like that the DC logo has caused the comic title alignment to be pushed right, rather than centred on the page. I know it’s their new logo, but it shouldn’t be given the same billing … Continue reading
Picture by Julian Totino Tedesco.
While I’m not being sucked in to the Marvel cash-grab nature of Miracleman, this cover is nice. Garry Leach (Warpsmith). Garry Leach pencils & Alan Davis inks (Young Miracleman v Young Nastyman). Alan Davis (Miracleman). Rick Veitch (Gargunza). John Totleben … Continue reading
Considering how many comics I’ve read, it embarrassing that only now have I experienced The Incal. It’s not often something so incoherent makes sense. Good old Jodorowsky and Moebius. Now for Before or After The Incal? I do enjoy some … Continue reading
I thought it was silly to only have one game for my Nuon, so bought this a couple of years ago. Tried the training, switched off and played Tempest 3000. I’ll try harder next time.
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
It’s the two dimensional bow-tie that gets me.
Happy birthday… It’s a rubbish photo though. No real effort.