- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: June 2016
When better to get into Disney Infinity figures than after they have pulled the plug. Not actually got the game, but I like the figures.
So, Jupiter’s Legacy Vol2 #1 is out, and while I justify buying this comic for Quitely’s art, Mark Millar’s writing isn’t as terrible as I feel it should be. Very grudgingly respectful.
‘Tis a fine picture by Jim Lee.
Insert disk + 8 hours = Play game
Never read it, but I do like the cover.
Some lovely art from Gene Ha (four days worth, apparently).
First things first, I don’t like that the DC logo has caused the comic title alignment to be pushed right, rather than centred on the page. I know it’s their new logo, but it shouldn’t be given the same billing … Continue reading
Picture by Julian Totino Tedesco.
While I’m not being sucked in to the Marvel cash-grab nature of Miracleman, this cover is nice. Garry Leach (Warpsmith). Garry Leach pencils & Alan Davis inks (Young Miracleman v Young Nastyman). Alan Davis (Miracleman). Rick Veitch (Gargunza). John Totleben … Continue reading
Considering how many comics I’ve read, it embarrassing that only now have I experienced The Incal. It’s not often something so incoherent makes sense. Good old Jodorowsky and Moebius. Now for Before or After The Incal? I do enjoy some … Continue reading
I thought it was silly to only have one game for my Nuon, so bought this a couple of years ago. Tried the training, switched off and played Tempest 3000. I’ll try harder next time.
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
It’s the two dimensional bow-tie that gets me.
Happy birthday… It’s a rubbish photo though. No real effort.