- Brian O’Blessed
- Wicker’s Whorld
- Golden Brown
- Last Last Knight
- Songs I heard CCLVIII: I Choose You
- Last Knight a D.J. saved my life
- Batman: Last Knight, she said
- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
Monthly Archives: July 2016
I’m halfway through the text block in the last part of my Reads reread. I know why I didn’t continue reading Cerebus beyond issue 186, it’s tough going. I find it helps to think of Dave Sim and the ideas … Continue reading
Except when it does. More or less…
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
Another splendid cover from Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic.
He’s a big fella.
Currently re-reading my Cerebus books, and was all set to say that High Society was the [fairly early] pinnacle of the 300 issue run, but not so sure now. Just finished Jaka’s Story and it may be the most pinnaclest … Continue reading
My re-rendering of Dave Sim’s original was going fine until I tried to use masking tape to do the god rays. It then ripped the surface off the page. Clever.
I don’t blame him, it looks dreadful.
When I read the news that Rachel Rising was going to finish at issue 42, three issues from Terry Moore’s announcement, it sounded a little abrupt. That’s kind of the way it ended too. What about the writer bloke with … Continue reading
Upon reappraisal, First Impressions Of Earth is better than I originally thought.
The re-read begins. Shortly.
Variant cover for Shamazing Spider-Man #15 by Michael Turner. I do like his art, but I don’t think I actually have anything he drew. This image is Steigerwald approved.
Except when it does.