- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: July 2016
I’m halfway through the text block in the last part of my Reads reread. I know why I didn’t continue reading Cerebus beyond issue 186, it’s tough going. I find it helps to think of Dave Sim and the ideas … Continue reading
Except when it does. More or less…
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
Another splendid cover from Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic.
He’s a big fella.
Currently re-reading my Cerebus books, and was all set to say that High Society was the [fairly early] pinnacle of the 300 issue run, but not so sure now. Just finished Jaka’s Story and it may be the most pinnaclest … Continue reading
My re-rendering of Dave Sim’s original was going fine until I tried to use masking tape to do the god rays. It then ripped the surface off the page. Clever.
I don’t blame him, it looks dreadful.
When I read the news that Rachel Rising was going to finish at issue 42, three issues from Terry Moore’s announcement, it sounded a little abrupt. That’s kind of the way it ended too. What about the writer bloke with … Continue reading
Upon reappraisal, First Impressions Of Earth is better than I originally thought.
The re-read begins. Shortly.
Variant cover for Shamazing Spider-Man #15 by Michael Turner. I do like his art, but I don’t think I actually have anything he drew. This image is Steigerwald approved.
Except when it does.