- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: July 2016
I’m halfway through the text block in the last part of my Reads reread. I know why I didn’t continue reading Cerebus beyond issue 186, it’s tough going. I find it helps to think of Dave Sim and the ideas … Continue reading
Except when it does. More or less…
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
Another splendid cover from Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic.
He’s a big fella.
Currently re-reading my Cerebus books, and was all set to say that High Society was the [fairly early] pinnacle of the 300 issue run, but not so sure now. Just finished Jaka’s Story and it may be the most pinnaclest … Continue reading
My re-rendering of Dave Sim’s original was going fine until I tried to use masking tape to do the god rays. It then ripped the surface off the page. Clever.
I don’t blame him, it looks dreadful.
When I read the news that Rachel Rising was going to finish at issue 42, three issues from Terry Moore’s announcement, it sounded a little abrupt. That’s kind of the way it ended too. What about the writer bloke with … Continue reading
Upon reappraisal, First Impressions Of Earth is better than I originally thought.
The re-read begins. Shortly.
Variant cover for Shamazing Spider-Man #15 by Michael Turner. I do like his art, but I don’t think I actually have anything he drew. This image is Steigerwald approved.
Except when it does.