- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: August 2016
As fulfilling as flying down to planets to mine stuff to sell, to buy stuff and craft stuff is; when they eventually patch an actual game into it, might I suggest some Terra Nova-esque additions? Is this “No Man’s Sky” … Continue reading
Just read MPH and as much as I hate to admit, I enjoyed it. Damn you Millar.
There goes my next few weeks…
Usagi vs Wolverine shocker.
I really enjoyed the new Bone story. Not so much the Bone Companion bit, it seemed a little superfluous.
Shame about the face. Aspen starting to flog a dead horse with these now. Is this picture Steigerwald approved?
I’ve still to re-watch the First Avenger. The only Marvel Movie I don’t have on Blew-Ray. Looking forward to Civil War.
That’s Batman: Arkham Knight completed. Mostly. 97.7%. Still have Riddler Trophies to get. Possibly. ***UPDATE*** Several hours and 97.8%. Trophies aren’t worth the hassle.
It was all going so well until the final third. The art changed as though Moebius was drawing at a larger scale and the text increased (while coherence decreased). It was good, but seemed to lose its way a bit.
Mark Brooks seems like a good artist, although I’ve not got any of his comics.