- Rick Bjaker
- Red Failed Tatfish
- Moanstress 15 Variant
- Songs I like CCXXXIII: Everybody Wants To Be Famous
- Songs I like CCXXXII: Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets The Irresistible Force
- Batgirl 20
- Give yourself a non-shiny XX
- Planet of the Riveras
- Give yourself a shiny XIX
- Mark Edward Smith
- Songs I like CCXXXI: Prince of Tears
- Give yourself a shiny XVIII
- Songs I like CCXXX: Nothing but a Heartache
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3
- Give yourself a shiny XVII
- Exit Stage Left
- Christmas 2017
- Cincinnati Old Main
- The Ridiculous Sux
- Leather 44
- Afraid of the Bill
- Jim Baikie
Monthly Archives: August 2016
As fulfilling as flying down to planets to mine stuff to sell, to buy stuff and craft stuff is; when they eventually patch an actual game into it, might I suggest some Terra Nova-esque additions? Is this “No Man’s Sky” … Continue reading
Just read MPH and as much as I hate to admit, I enjoyed it. Damn you Millar.
There goes my next few weeks…
Usagi vs Wolverine shocker.
I really enjoyed the new Bone story. Not so much the Bone Companion bit, it seemed a little superfluous.
Shame about the face. Aspen starting to flog a dead horse with these now. Is this picture Steigerwald approved?
I’ve still to re-watch the First Avenger. The only Marvel Movie I don’t have on Blew-Ray. Looking forward to Civil War.
That’s Batman: Arkham Knight completed. Mostly. 97.7%. Still have Riddler Trophies to get. Possibly. ***UPDATE*** Several hours and 97.8%. Trophies aren’t worth the hassle.
It was all going so well until the final third. The art changed as though Moebius was drawing at a larger scale and the text increased (while coherence decreased). It was good, but seemed to lose its way a bit.
Mark Brooks seems like a good artist, although I’ve not got any of his comics.