- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: August 2016
As fulfilling as flying down to planets to mine stuff to sell, to buy stuff and craft stuff is; when they eventually patch an actual game into it, might I suggest some Terra Nova-esque additions? Is this “No Man’s Sky” … Continue reading
Just read MPH and as much as I hate to admit, I enjoyed it. Damn you Millar.
There goes my next few weeks…
Usagi vs Wolverine shocker.
I really enjoyed the new Bone story. Not so much the Bone Companion bit, it seemed a little superfluous.
Shame about the face. Aspen starting to flog a dead horse with these now. Is this picture Steigerwald approved?
I’ve still to re-watch the First Avenger. The only Marvel Movie I don’t have on Blew-Ray. Looking forward to Civil War.
That’s Batman: Arkham Knight completed. Mostly. 97.7%. Still have Riddler Trophies to get. Possibly. ***UPDATE*** Several hours and 97.8%. Trophies aren’t worth the hassle.
It was all going so well until the final third. The art changed as though Moebius was drawing at a larger scale and the text increased (while coherence decreased). It was good, but seemed to lose its way a bit.
Mark Brooks seems like a good artist, although I’ve not got any of his comics.