- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: September 2016
I’m currently working on something and decided to see if I could vectorise a poorly drawn and scanned image in Adobe Illustrator. It’s a pretty steep learning curve, but I have managed to … Continue reading
Not their finest, but pretty good regardless.
Mr McFarlane returns to Marvel with the 1:1000000000 cover to Venom #1. It’s a little uninspiring. It appears Marvel have dug out an old Todd McFarlane Venom image, slapped some new colour on it and boom: free money. Rather than … Continue reading
As well not publishing whatever issue they are currently on, they have now added an issue 9 to the 8 issue series, so have even more comics to not publish. Good work DC.
I’m a big fan of 80’s movies, and horror movies, and I hadn’t seen Monster Squad since back in the day, I was expecting to enjoy this more than I did. People still seem to love it and its self … Continue reading
His first Marvel cover apparently. And that’s how you use Copic markers…
Regardless of the artistic merit of the things (not sure about the cloud background there), his clay sculptures are impressive.
It does seem much easier to fall off a motorbike than a car, leading to more swearing whist playing Tourist Trophy over Gran Turismo. The upside of this is that the feeling of swinging a bike round bends is slightly … Continue reading
Plate for sale
In response to my reluctant enjoyment of MPH, Mark Millar has balanced the equation with Jupiter’s Circle Volume 2. I thought Volume 1 was a bit lightweight, but decent enough. This volume however, felt rushed and fairly unprofessional. The changes … Continue reading
I hope this ends up better than I currently expect. It should be good. I liked the 1978 version when I first saw it, and I’m positive it will be better than that. Yes. New poster there. Why aren’t people … Continue reading
Issue something delayed to sometime. Given that I have been collecting the deluxe editions, they better Goddamn Batman finish it. Nice heat vision and bloody knuckles. Looking forward to it eventually.
I liked the bit with Ant Man best, I think. The bad guy was a bit meh, though.
Yeah… Not sure about that pose.
Captain America next on the list.
Jon Polito has died at 65. I’ll need to dig Miller’s Crossing out for a watch. Albert Finney is still going though.