- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Gary Gianni’s art looks like a good fit.
Nope. I didn’t enjoy season 1 of American Horror Story, but the recent pictorial appearance of this upholstered lady made me decide to check out season 2. As much as I enjoyed Asylum, it did feel as though they kind … Continue reading
Happy birthday Ronald “Ronnie” Reagan on what would have been your 100th birthday February 6th 2011.
“I would rather not go back to the old house I would rather not go back to the old house there’s too many bad memories too many memories” Lord Morrissey of Smiths 1884
Finished watching Luke Cage, and it’s no Daredevil, that’s for sure. Pretty weak characterisation, particularly the bad-guys, and a flaccid ending. Ach, it was okay, but didn’t even have the David Tennant saving grace that Jessica Jones had.
Half way through season 1. Splendid so far.
April 2017 though…
I haven’t seen this in ages and it was actually better than I remembered.