- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give youself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give youself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
- Give yourself an overpriced shiny XXIV
- Gave yourself a shiny XXIII
- Superman Jeer One
- Joshua 1000
- Korg Ragnarok
- Give yourself an old, overpriced shiny XXII
- Giant Goliath Tiger Fish
- The Life Of Captain Marble #1
- Dume Patrole
- Behe Moths World
- Give yourself a shiny XXI
- Nicola Sturgeon*
- Sturgeon General*
- RIP Bob
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Gary Gianni’s art looks like a good fit.
Nope. I didn’t enjoy season 1 of American Horror Story, but the recent pictorial appearance of this upholstered lady made me decide to check out season 2. As much as I enjoyed Asylum, it did feel as though they kind … Continue reading
Happy birthday Ronald “Ronnie” Reagan on what would have been your 100th birthday February 6th 2011.
“I would rather not go back to the old house I would rather not go back to the old house there’s too many bad memories too many memories” Lord Morrissey of Smiths 1884
Finished watching Luke Cage, and it’s no Daredevil, that’s for sure. Pretty weak characterisation, particularly the bad-guys, and a flaccid ending. Ach, it was okay, but didn’t even have the David Tennant saving grace that Jessica Jones had.
Half way through season 1. Splendid so far.
April 2017 though…
I haven’t seen this in ages and it was actually better than I remembered.