- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Gary Gianni’s art looks like a good fit.
Nope. I didn’t enjoy season 1 of American Horror Story, but the recent pictorial appearance of this upholstered lady made me decide to check out season 2. As much as I enjoyed Asylum, it did feel as though they kind … Continue reading
Happy birthday Ronald “Ronnie” Reagan on what would have been your 100th birthday February 6th 2011.
“I would rather not go back to the old house I would rather not go back to the old house there’s too many bad memories too many memories” Lord Morrissey of Smiths 1884
Finished watching Luke Cage, and it’s no Daredevil, that’s for sure. Pretty weak characterisation, particularly the bad-guys, and a flaccid ending. Ach, it was okay, but didn’t even have the David Tennant saving grace that Jessica Jones had.
Half way through season 1. Splendid so far.
April 2017 though…
I haven’t seen this in ages and it was actually better than I remembered.