- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Gary Gianni’s art looks like a good fit.
Nope. I didn’t enjoy season 1 of American Horror Story, but the recent pictorial appearance of this upholstered lady made me decide to check out season 2. As much as I enjoyed Asylum, it did feel as though they kind … Continue reading
Happy birthday Ronald “Ronnie” Reagan on what would have been your 100th birthday February 6th 2011.
“I would rather not go back to the old house I would rather not go back to the old house there’s too many bad memories too many memories” Lord Morrissey of Smiths 1884
Finished watching Luke Cage, and it’s no Daredevil, that’s for sure. Pretty weak characterisation, particularly the bad-guys, and a flaccid ending. Ach, it was okay, but didn’t even have the David Tennant saving grace that Jessica Jones had.
Half way through season 1. Splendid so far.
April 2017 though…
I haven’t seen this in ages and it was actually better than I remembered.