- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Gary Gianni’s art looks like a good fit.
Nope. I didn’t enjoy season 1 of American Horror Story, but the recent pictorial appearance of this upholstered lady made me decide to check out season 2. As much as I enjoyed Asylum, it did feel as though they kind … Continue reading
Happy birthday Ronald “Ronnie” Reagan on what would have been your 100th birthday February 6th 2011.
“I would rather not go back to the old house I would rather not go back to the old house there’s too many bad memories too many memories” Lord Morrissey of Smiths 1884
Finished watching Luke Cage, and it’s no Daredevil, that’s for sure. Pretty weak characterisation, particularly the bad-guys, and a flaccid ending. Ach, it was okay, but didn’t even have the David Tennant saving grace that Jessica Jones had.
Half way through season 1. Splendid so far.
April 2017 though…
I haven’t seen this in ages and it was actually better than I remembered.