- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Welcome back to the 90’s.
He got a big face.
I do find it tough watching Robert Smith.
I may have been reading comics since 1986, but I’m still way behind on Moebius. Thanks do Dark Horse, I have now enjoyed The World of Edena. For me, Moebius will … Continue reading
Not too long away now. Is this going to be like the last Star Wars spinoff movie Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure?
It started a little Harry Potter and ended with more axe murders. Many more. Highly entertaining.
Just watched the new Wonder Woman trailer and it’s the first DC movie I have been interested in since… err… 1989?