- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Welcome back to the 90’s.
He got a big face.
I do find it tough watching Robert Smith.
I may have been reading comics since 1986, but I’m still way behind on Moebius. Thanks do Dark Horse, I have now enjoyed The World of Edena. For me, Moebius will … Continue reading
Not too long away now. Is this going to be like the last Star Wars spinoff movie Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure?
It started a little Harry Potter and ended with more axe murders. Many more. Highly entertaining.
Just watched the new Wonder Woman trailer and it’s the first DC movie I have been interested in since… err… 1989?