- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Sir John Hurt, actor in some of my favourite films, has died aged 77.
Genndy Tartakovsky’s Cage is what a Luke Cage comic should be, not like the slightly rubbish Netflix show.
Part of The TMNT 100 Project.
One day I intend to have a functioning WonderWitch setup; but that day is not today. I bought a cartridge only and I must confess I had hoped there would be something good on … Continue reading
And, in this instance: it is a doll, not an action figure.
Picked up Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 24 to 26.
Plots are for losers.
It was good. As was the Frankenstein-like resurrection of Peter von Cushing.