- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Sir John Hurt, actor in some of my favourite films, has died aged 77.
Genndy Tartakovsky’s Cage is what a Luke Cage comic should be, not like the slightly rubbish Netflix show.
Part of The TMNT 100 Project.
One day I intend to have a functioning WonderWitch setup; but that day is not today. I bought a cartridge only and I must confess I had hoped there would be something good on … Continue reading
And, in this instance: it is a doll, not an action figure.
Picked up Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 24 to 26.
Plots are for losers.
It was good. As was the Frankenstein-like resurrection of Peter von Cushing.