- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Sir John Hurt, actor in some of my favourite films, has died aged 77.
Genndy Tartakovsky’s Cage is what a Luke Cage comic should be, not like the slightly rubbish Netflix show.
Part of The TMNT 100 Project.
One day I intend to have a functioning WonderWitch setup; but that day is not today. I bought a cartridge only and I must confess I had hoped there would be something good on … Continue reading
And, in this instance: it is a doll, not an action figure.
Picked up Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 24 to 26.
Plots are for losers.
It was good. As was the Frankenstein-like resurrection of Peter von Cushing.