- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: February 2017
To round off my weekend of werewolf films, we have The Company of Wolves. I tried to find a good international poster, the best of which is this one, but it’s a photo, rather than a scan/digital image: To be … Continue reading
Anyone expecting a film about the noise a greyhound makes when you come home in your car will be disappointed. However, those wanting a good werewolf film are in luck.
If I was trapped in a basement with a pick axe (and Diabetes), why would I try to escape via a solid brick wall, rather than a locked wooden door? Other than a couple of odd things like that, the … Continue reading
Groot using a wooden match seems wrong somehow. It’s like burning his cousin to death. Or something.
I enjoyed season 1 of Glitch, so roll on season 2.
In space, no one can hear you burst. Unless you add a sound effect for it, I suppose.
Makes me glad I never bought the MMS 145. Surely it wasn’t as crap looking as this picture illustrates? And which one is at the [most accurate] scale? Technically, all Hot Toys Iron Man figures should be pretty similar in … Continue reading
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
While I was impressed that the Lakes International Comic Art Festival had snagged Sergio Aragonés as a guest, they now have Stan Sakai. Now I just need to figure out how to get my two Usagi Gallery Editions and my … Continue reading
Pencils: Denys Cowan Inks: Bill Sienkiewicz Colour: Elizabeth Breitweiser
One day I will stop finding more Elektra art by Bill; but that day is not today.
Yet another Kong poster.
By The Art of Joshua Middleton.
But, then, who didn’t do a DKIII #1 cover? At first glance, it looked a bit Sienkiewicz’y. In a good way.
Halfway through Candle Cove and am enjoying it a damned sight more than The AO. Nice ‘n creepy [pasta].
Very much like me, Dave Sim is unable to draw. He’s also a bit of a nutter. Not sold on his reprint/Photoshop concoction yet. Quite like the cover though.
Splendid variant cover to Aquaman 18 by Kate Middleton’s brother. I would like to see him do a Superman variant cover, but with flying sharks.