- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: February 2017
To round off my weekend of werewolf films, we have The Company of Wolves. I tried to find a good international poster, the best of which is this one, but it’s a photo, rather than a scan/digital image: To be … Continue reading
Anyone expecting a film about the noise a greyhound makes when you come home in your car will be disappointed. However, those wanting a good werewolf film are in luck.
If I was trapped in a basement with a pick axe (and Diabetes), why would I try to escape via a solid brick wall, rather than a locked wooden door? Other than a couple of odd things like that, the … Continue reading
Groot using a wooden match seems wrong somehow. It’s like burning his cousin to death. Or something.
I enjoyed season 1 of Glitch, so roll on season 2.
In space, no one can hear you burst. Unless you add a sound effect for it, I suppose.
Makes me glad I never bought the MMS 145. Surely it wasn’t as crap looking as this picture illustrates? And which one is at the [most accurate] scale? Technically, all Hot Toys Iron Man figures should be pretty similar in … Continue reading
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
While I was impressed that the Lakes International Comic Art Festival had snagged Sergio Aragonés as a guest, they now have Stan Sakai. Now I just need to figure out how to get my two Usagi Gallery Editions and my … Continue reading
Pencils: Denys Cowan Inks: Bill Sienkiewicz Colour: Elizabeth Breitweiser
One day I will stop finding more Elektra art by Bill; but that day is not today.
Yet another Kong poster.
By The Art of Joshua Middleton.
But, then, who didn’t do a DKIII #1 cover? At first glance, it looked a bit Sienkiewicz’y. In a good way.
Halfway through Candle Cove and am enjoying it a damned sight more than The AO. Nice ‘n creepy [pasta].
Very much like me, Dave Sim is unable to draw. He’s also a bit of a nutter. Not sold on his reprint/Photoshop concoction yet. Quite like the cover though.
Splendid variant cover to Aquaman 18 by Kate Middleton’s brother. I would like to see him do a Superman variant cover, but with flying sharks.