- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: March 2017
I also liked Nautilus.
I like the colours.
Some heavy metal K-2SO die cast figure action going for half price in the Disney Store. He’s the robot Dolly Parton: a little top-heavy and not too steady on his pins.
New trailer for Justice League today. I dunno…
Kind of forgot about this one.
Sad news that Bernie Wrightson has died. Awesome artist.
Just read that Sylvester is in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Along with Kurt Russell, it’s all going a bit Expendables in Space. They should have painted up Dolph Lundgren as an alien.
Three episodes in to Iron Fist on Netflix, and so far much better than Cage and the other one with David Tennant. It’s no Daredevil, however. And the Kung Fu is a little limp so far.
Majestic as opposed to constipated. I do hope DKIII is good even if/because Frank’s input is/was limited. I’m not even sure how many more issues there are to go. Somebody in DC fattening their pay cheque no doubt. And at … Continue reading
Just about to watch Doctor Strange. Apprehensive about his American accent and Tilde Swiñton in general. She was quite entertaining in Snow Piercer, so here’s hoping… My dad’s never seen so much CGI, apparently.
Wonder Woman on holiday at the seaside, watching the sun go down. Although currently looking in the wrong direction. And moody. Cheer up ‘luv, you’re on holiday. Get an Ice Cream before the van goes home for the night. Ask … Continue reading
Listening to the song too much. From here. Coming soon – Avatar 2: Electric Boogaloo
The new Supra looks nice. So does the GT86.
Doctor Who Shart of the Daleks He shouldn’t have had those 200 year old Gallifreyan prunes.
How awesome would this poster be if it had a Magic The Gathering foil style finish.