- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: May 2017
But still quite splendid.
Read my first three pre-order edition XO Manowar comics. Much like Rai, this feels more European than American and is better for it.
Bit expensive, unfortunately.
Serial fancy man Sir Roger of Moore has sadly died. He was the best James Bond.
Jae Lee on The Power of The Dank Crystal. Also available in colour >
Action Comics 981 cover. Channelling the not-dead spirit of Arthur Adams.
Divinity #0, due later this year sometime.
Hellboy: Into the Silent Sea proves that the “core” Hellboy stories are a cut above the BPRD and Dark Horse Hellboverse books.