- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: May 2017
But still quite splendid.
Read my first three pre-order edition XO Manowar comics. Much like Rai, this feels more European than American and is better for it.
Bit expensive, unfortunately.
Serial fancy man Sir Roger of Moore has sadly died. He was the best James Bond.
Jae Lee on The Power of The Dank Crystal. Also available in colour >
Action Comics 981 cover. Channelling the not-dead spirit of Arthur Adams.
Divinity #0, due later this year sometime.
Hellboy: Into the Silent Sea proves that the “core” Hellboy stories are a cut above the BPRD and Dark Horse Hellboverse books.