- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: July 2017
It could have done with a few more creatures (like the ants that were mentioned and not seen), and some of them were pretty sparse; but generally pretty decent.
I did enjoy Don’t Knock Twice, but no one only knocks two times; surely the standard is three?
I can’t believe I didn’t know there was a TMNT/Usagi Yojimbo crossover coming out next month.
Martin Landau bows out after a credible 89 years. This rather nice Eagle image is from here.
Bought this and not Polybius, so feel a little unfaithful. In my defence, I don’t have PlayStation VR, so am waiting till I can get the full effect of Minter’s game.
This all went a bit wrong, but [nearly] finished it anyway.
Sadly George A Romero has died. Debate still rages as to whether he will stay that way. Thanks for the gore, dude.
It’s like The Blair Witch Project with more colour and less Project. I enjoyed it.
I can hear the Hype Machine™ gears begin to grind.
Angelic Overseer: another splendid Innistrad Mythic Rare from Jason Chan.
Elite Dangerous finally out on PS4, but I’ve never encountered a game with such a steep entry reqirement. Cue lots of YouTube video watching.