- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give youself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give youself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
- Give yourself an overpriced shiny XXIV
- Gave yourself a shiny XXIII
- Superman Jeer One
- Joshua 1000
- Korg Ragnarok
- Give yourself an old, overpriced shiny XXII
- Giant Goliath Tiger Fish
- The Life Of Captain Marble #1
- Dume Patrole
- Behe Moths World
- Give yourself a shiny XXI
- Nicola Sturgeon*
- Sturgeon General*
- RIP Bob
Monthly Archives: July 2017
It could have done with a few more creatures (like the ants that were mentioned and not seen), and some of them were pretty sparse; but generally pretty decent.
I did enjoy Don’t Knock Twice, but no one only knocks two times; surely the standard is three?
I can’t believe I didn’t know there was a TMNT/Usagi Yojimbo crossover coming out next month.
Martin Landau bows out after a credible 89 years. This rather nice Eagle image is from here.
Bought this and not Polybius, so feel a little unfaithful. In my defence, I don’t have PlayStation VR, so am waiting till I can get the full effect of Minter’s game.
This all went a bit wrong, but [nearly] finished it anyway.
Sadly George A Romero has died. Debate still rages as to whether he will stay that way. Thanks for the gore, dude.
It’s like The Blair Witch Project with more colour and less Project. I enjoyed it.
I can hear the Hype Machine™ gears begin to grind.
Angelic Overseer: another splendid Innistrad Mythic Rare from Jason Chan.
Elite Dangerous finally out on PS4, but I’ve never encountered a game with such a steep entry reqirement. Cue lots of YouTube video watching.