- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: July 2017
It could have done with a few more creatures (like the ants that were mentioned and not seen), and some of them were pretty sparse; but generally pretty decent.
I did enjoy Don’t Knock Twice, but no one only knocks two times; surely the standard is three?
I can’t believe I didn’t know there was a TMNT/Usagi Yojimbo crossover coming out next month.
Martin Landau bows out after a credible 89 years. This rather nice Eagle image is from here.
Bought this and not Polybius, so feel a little unfaithful. In my defence, I don’t have PlayStation VR, so am waiting till I can get the full effect of Minter’s game.
This all went a bit wrong, but [nearly] finished it anyway.
Sadly George A Romero has died. Debate still rages as to whether he will stay that way. Thanks for the gore, dude.
It’s like The Blair Witch Project with more colour and less Project. I enjoyed it.
I can hear the Hype Machine™ gears begin to grind.
Angelic Overseer: another splendid Innistrad Mythic Rare from Jason Chan.
Elite Dangerous finally out on PS4, but I’ve never encountered a game with such a steep entry reqirement. Cue lots of YouTube video watching.