- Rick Bjaker
- Red Failed Tatfish
- Moanstress 15 Variant
- Songs I like CCXXXIII: Everybody Wants To Be Famous
- Songs I like CCXXXII: Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets The Irresistible Force
- Batgirl 20
- Give yourself a non-shiny XX
- Planet of the Riveras
- Give yourself a shiny XIX
- Mark Edward Smith
- Songs I like CCXXXI: Prince of Tears
- Give yourself a shiny XVIII
- Songs I like CCXXX: Nothing but a Heartache
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3
- Give yourself a shiny XVII
- Exit Stage Left
- Christmas 2017
- Cincinnati Old Main
- The Ridiculous Sux
- Leather 44
- Afraid of the Bill
- Jim Baikie
Monthly Archives: July 2017
It could have done with a few more creatures (like the ants that were mentioned and not seen), and some of them were pretty sparse; but generally pretty decent.
I did enjoy Don’t Knock Twice, but no one only knocks two times; surely the standard is three?
I can’t believe I didn’t know there was a TMNT/Usagi Yojimbo crossover coming out next month.
Martin Landau bows out after a credible 89 years. This rather nice Eagle image is from here.
Bought this and not Polybius, so feel a little unfaithful. In my defence, I don’t have PlayStation VR, so am waiting till I can get the full effect of Minter’s game.
This all went a bit wrong, but [nearly] finished it anyway.
Sadly George A Romero has died. Debate still rages as to whether he will stay that way. Thanks for the gore, dude.
It’s like The Blair Witch Project with more colour and less Project. I enjoyed it.
I can hear the Hype Machine™ gears begin to grind.
Angelic Overseer: another splendid Innistrad Mythic Rare from Jason Chan.
Elite Dangerous finally out on PS4, but I’ve never encountered a game with such a steep entry reqirement. Cue lots of YouTube video watching.