- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Worth the wait for issue 5? No chance. If this is the best William “Grandpa of Cyberpunk” Gibson can do, I’m glad I’ve never read any of his books. Although his books have to be better than this.
…Has some nice cards.
Like the song, not the video.
Rather splendid Hour of Devastation Adorned Pouncer promo by Kev Walker. Got by reaching the top 8 during Game Day. Which I obviously didn’t.
Finished reading Monstress Volume 2, and while the letters pages and cosplay aren’t for me, the comic itself was excellent. It’ll be a long wait for Vol. 3.
Another good Australian film that shows man is the true monster. Quite horrific.