- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Worth the wait for issue 5? No chance. If this is the best William “Grandpa of Cyberpunk” Gibson can do, I’m glad I’ve never read any of his books. Although his books have to be better than this.
…Has some nice cards.
Like the song, not the video.
Rather splendid Hour of Devastation Adorned Pouncer promo by Kev Walker. Got by reaching the top 8 during Game Day. Which I obviously didn’t.
Finished reading Monstress Volume 2, and while the letters pages and cosplay aren’t for me, the comic itself was excellent. It’ll be a long wait for Vol. 3.
Another good Australian film that shows man is the true monster. Quite horrific.