- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
- Songs I like CCXLIV: Way Down Now
- The Shite House
- Giff yourself a shiny XLVII
- Dave does Venom
- Grave yourself a shiny XLVI
- Bought myself an overpriced shiny XLV
- Songs I like CCXLIII: I’m In a Weird Place Now
- The Man from Atlantis
- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Worth the wait for issue 5? No chance. If this is the best William “Grandpa of Cyberpunk” Gibson can do, I’m glad I’ve never read any of his books. Although his books have to be better than this.
…Has some nice cards.
Like the song, not the video.
Rather splendid Hour of Devastation Adorned Pouncer promo by Kev Walker. Got by reaching the top 8 during Game Day. Which I obviously didn’t.
Finished reading Monstress Volume 2, and while the letters pages and cosplay aren’t for me, the comic itself was excellent. It’ll be a long wait for Vol. 3.
Another good Australian film that shows man is the true monster. Quite horrific.