- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Or Hellboy Library Edition Volume 7, as I like to think of it. Before reading it, I have decided to go back and read Volume 1 onwards. Maybe the End won’t appear as suddenly as it did when buying the … Continue reading
It appears that Rick Veitch has been publishing comics that have passed me by. Well, no more, I say. First up: Boy Maximortal.
Should be entertaining.
Just ready my pre-publication Grandville: Force Majeure, from the creator of The Adventures of Albert Arkwright, and it’s an awesome final story.
…I met Stan Sakai at the Lakes International Comic Art Festival. Dragging around my Artist Edition paid off. He’s an awfully nice fellow.
New poster, new trailer. Nothing giving much away.
If I didn’t get this one in a booster, I doubt I would be buying it.