- The Man from Atlantis
- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
- Got a shit shiny XLIIV
- Carlos Ezquerra
- Guilts of Ravnica
- Songs I like CCXLII: Zero Hours Drifter
- Songs I like CCXLI: Sometimes
- Air Hockey Sports: CULT
- Avengers Infidity War
- 3 is a magic number
- Give yourself to a shiny XLIIIV
- Upgrade yourself to another shiny XLIIIIV
- Songs I like CCXL: Shuffle
- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Or Hellboy Library Edition Volume 7, as I like to think of it. Before reading it, I have decided to go back and read Volume 1 onwards. Maybe the End won’t appear as suddenly as it did when buying the … Continue reading
It appears that Rick Veitch has been publishing comics that have passed me by. Well, no more, I say. First up: Boy Maximortal.
Should be entertaining.
Just ready my pre-publication Grandville: Force Majeure, from the creator of The Adventures of Albert Arkwright, and it’s an awesome final story.
…I met Stan Sakai at the Lakes International Comic Art Festival. Dragging around my Artist Edition paid off. He’s an awfully nice fellow.
New poster, new trailer. Nothing giving much away.
If I didn’t get this one in a booster, I doubt I would be buying it.