- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Or Hellboy Library Edition Volume 7, as I like to think of it. Before reading it, I have decided to go back and read Volume 1 onwards. Maybe the End won’t appear as suddenly as it did when buying the … Continue reading
It appears that Rick Veitch has been publishing comics that have passed me by. Well, no more, I say. First up: Boy Maximortal.
Should be entertaining.
Just ready my pre-publication Grandville: Force Majeure, from the creator of The Adventures of Albert Arkwright, and it’s an awesome final story.
…I met Stan Sakai at the Lakes International Comic Art Festival. Dragging around my Artist Edition paid off. He’s an awfully nice fellow.
New poster, new trailer. Nothing giving much away.
If I didn’t get this one in a booster, I doubt I would be buying it.