- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give youself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give youself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
- Give yourself an overpriced shiny XXIV
- Gave yourself a shiny XXIII
- Superman Jeer One
- Joshua 1000
- Korg Ragnarok
- Give yourself an old, overpriced shiny XXII
- Giant Goliath Tiger Fish
- The Life Of Captain Marble #1
- Dume Patrole
- Behe Moths World
- Give yourself a shiny XXI
- Nicola Sturgeon*
- Sturgeon General*
- RIP Bob
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Or Hellboy Library Edition Volume 7, as I like to think of it. Before reading it, I have decided to go back and read Volume 1 onwards. Maybe the End won’t appear as suddenly as it did when buying the … Continue reading
It appears that Rick Veitch has been publishing comics that have passed me by. Well, no more, I say. First up: Boy Maximortal.
Should be entertaining.
Just ready my pre-publication Grandville: Force Majeure, from the creator of The Adventures of Albert Arkwright, and it’s an awesome final story.
…I met Stan Sakai at the Lakes International Comic Art Festival. Dragging around my Artist Edition paid off. He’s an awfully nice fellow.
New poster, new trailer. Nothing giving much away.
If I didn’t get this one in a booster, I doubt I would be buying it.