- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Flippy neck. Sadly Jim Baikie died December 21st. Artist on Skizz and the underrated New Statesmen. John Smith was unfortunate not to get much US work back in the day. Should really pick up his more recent stuff, and have … Continue reading
I’m sure I heard this wasn’t as good as the first one, but it probably is.
Finally got issue 4 of Dead Orbit. Was like a low budget Alien horror movie, but in a good way. A “destined to become a cult classic” kind of film.
Watched and enjoyed this today. I can see why people are disappointed. As soon as Kylo Ren destroyed his mask, I knew something was rotten in the state of Denmark.
More sterling work from Joshua Middleton.
After a slow start, and eight episodes in, looking forward to seeing how this one resolves. The “when” being tomorrow night, hopefully.
Upgraded from regular to foil.