- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
- Songs I like CCXLIV: Way Down Now
- The Shite House
- Giff yourself a shiny XLVII
- Dave does Venom
- Grave yourself a shiny XLVI
- Bought myself an overpriced shiny XLV
- Songs I like CCXLIII: I’m In a Weird Place Now
- The Man from Atlantis
- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Flippy neck. Sadly Jim Baikie died December 21st. Artist on Skizz and the underrated New Statesmen. John Smith was unfortunate not to get much US work back in the day. Should really pick up his more recent stuff, and have … Continue reading
I’m sure I heard this wasn’t as good as the first one, but it probably is.
Finally got issue 4 of Dead Orbit. Was like a low budget Alien horror movie, but in a good way. A “destined to become a cult classic” kind of film.
Watched and enjoyed this today. I can see why people are disappointed. As soon as Kylo Ren destroyed his mask, I knew something was rotten in the state of Denmark.
More sterling work from Joshua Middleton.
After a slow start, and eight episodes in, looking forward to seeing how this one resolves. The “when” being tomorrow night, hopefully.
Upgraded from regular to foil.