- Rick Bjaker
- Red Failed Tatfish
- Moanstress 15 Variant
- Songs I like CCXXXIII: Everybody Wants To Be Famous
- Songs I like CCXXXII: Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets The Irresistible Force
- Batgirl 20
- Give yourself a non-shiny XX
- Planet of the Riveras
- Give yourself a shiny XIX
- Mark Edward Smith
- Songs I like CCXXXI: Prince of Tears
- Give yourself a shiny XVIII
- Songs I like CCXXX: Nothing but a Heartache
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3
- Give yourself a shiny XVII
- Exit Stage Left
- Christmas 2017
- Cincinnati Old Main
- The Ridiculous Sux
- Leather 44
- Afraid of the Bill
- Jim Baikie
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Flippy neck. Sadly Jim Baikie died December 21st. Artist on Skizz and the underrated New Statesmen. John Smith was unfortunate not to get much US work back in the day. Should really pick up his more recent stuff, and have … Continue reading
I’m sure I heard this wasn’t as good as the first one, but it probably is.
Finally got issue 4 of Dead Orbit. Was like a low budget Alien horror movie, but in a good way. A “destined to become a cult classic” kind of film.
Watched and enjoyed this today. I can see why people are disappointed. As soon as Kylo Ren destroyed his mask, I knew something was rotten in the state of Denmark.
More sterling work from Joshua Middleton.
After a slow start, and eight episodes in, looking forward to seeing how this one resolves. The “when” being tomorrow night, hopefully.
Upgraded from regular to foil.