- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Flippy neck. Sadly Jim Baikie died December 21st. Artist on Skizz and the underrated New Statesmen. John Smith was unfortunate not to get much US work back in the day. Should really pick up his more recent stuff, and have … Continue reading
I’m sure I heard this wasn’t as good as the first one, but it probably is.
Finally got issue 4 of Dead Orbit. Was like a low budget Alien horror movie, but in a good way. A “destined to become a cult classic” kind of film.
Watched and enjoyed this today. I can see why people are disappointed. As soon as Kylo Ren destroyed his mask, I knew something was rotten in the state of Denmark.
More sterling work from Joshua Middleton.
After a slow start, and eight episodes in, looking forward to seeing how this one resolves. The “when” being tomorrow night, hopefully.
Upgraded from regular to foil.