- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Another splendid Kev Walker foil.
Maker of some of my favourite music (and some not so favourite) Mark E Smith has sadly died. It’s hard to believe that his grizzled exterior (and no doubt stewed interior) was that of a man of 60. Live hard, … Continue reading
For some reason, it feels like I shouldn’t like this. But I do.
Finally got a Mythic foil in a booster.
Awesome news on Season 3, less awesome poster.
Psychokinesis is the new film from Train to Busan director Yeon Sang-ho. The trailer looked decent. I might finally get round to watching Train to Busan now.
Frank Miller is threatening to release Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander at some point this year (or at least start it). I’m not sure Frank has it in him to complete Xerxes, … Continue reading
Got this nice foil at the Rivals of Ixalan pre-release event (it has a date stamp on it, which I generally don’t like, but am willing to make an exception for in this case). First attempt at any sort of … Continue reading
Snagglepuss Chronicles #2 by Steve Pugh.
Seal photo reference gubbins.
Picture of the Cincinnati ‘Old Main’ public library, demolished in 1955.
Not seen it. Not going to watch it. I did find this bit amusing, however.
I put off reading the last few issues of Letter 44 for a while. Probably expecting it to fizzle out like so many other series. It didn’t really, and I enjoyed issue 35 as much as I did issue 1.
Never seen this image or film before. Suspect the poster may be the best bit about it.