- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Another splendid Kev Walker foil.
Maker of some of my favourite music (and some not so favourite) Mark E Smith has sadly died. It’s hard to believe that his grizzled exterior (and no doubt stewed interior) was that of a man of 60. Live hard, … Continue reading
For some reason, it feels like I shouldn’t like this. But I do.
Finally got a Mythic foil in a booster.
Awesome news on Season 3, less awesome poster.
Psychokinesis is the new film from Train to Busan director Yeon Sang-ho. The trailer looked decent. I might finally get round to watching Train to Busan now.
Frank Miller is threatening to release Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander at some point this year (or at least start it). I’m not sure Frank has it in him to complete Xerxes, … Continue reading
Got this nice foil at the Rivals of Ixalan pre-release event (it has a date stamp on it, which I generally don’t like, but am willing to make an exception for in this case). First attempt at any sort of … Continue reading
Snagglepuss Chronicles #2 by Steve Pugh.
Seal photo reference gubbins.
Picture of the Cincinnati ‘Old Main’ public library, demolished in 1955.
Not seen it. Not going to watch it. I did find this bit amusing, however.
I put off reading the last few issues of Letter 44 for a while. Probably expecting it to fizzle out like so many other series. It didn’t really, and I enjoyed issue 35 as much as I did issue 1.
Never seen this image or film before. Suspect the poster may be the best bit about it.