- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Another splendid Kev Walker foil.
Maker of some of my favourite music (and some not so favourite) Mark E Smith has sadly died. It’s hard to believe that his grizzled exterior (and no doubt stewed interior) was that of a man of 60. Live hard, … Continue reading
For some reason, it feels like I shouldn’t like this. But I do.
Finally got a Mythic foil in a booster.
Awesome news on Season 3, less awesome poster.
Psychokinesis is the new film from Train to Busan director Yeon Sang-ho. The trailer looked decent. I might finally get round to watching Train to Busan now.
Frank Miller is threatening to release Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander at some point this year (or at least start it). I’m not sure Frank has it in him to complete Xerxes, … Continue reading
Got this nice foil at the Rivals of Ixalan pre-release event (it has a date stamp on it, which I generally don’t like, but am willing to make an exception for in this case). First attempt at any sort of … Continue reading
Snagglepuss Chronicles #2 by Steve Pugh.
Seal photo reference gubbins.
Picture of the Cincinnati ‘Old Main’ public library, demolished in 1955.
Not seen it. Not going to watch it. I did find this bit amusing, however.
I put off reading the last few issues of Letter 44 for a while. Probably expecting it to fizzle out like so many other series. It didn’t really, and I enjoyed issue 35 as much as I did issue 1.
Never seen this image or film before. Suspect the poster may be the best bit about it.