- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Just a tiddler, but still awesome. I borrowed this picture from Chad. *Head of shite
The White Sturgeon. Quite River, less Monster. Even at 20 foot. *Head of operations for all Sturgeons
Bit late in getting the news, but Bob Wakelin died 20/01/2018. His illustrations were a bright spot in the 80’s when most game art was utter bobbins (Oliver Frey being an exception). I have some signed prints of his art … Continue reading
A rather fine 1/1 Joker bust by childhood hero Rick Baker. I would argue that it should be modelled in latex.
While on his way to an appointment with a muddy puddle of Electric Eels, Jeremy encountered a Red Tailed Catfish. It’s a corker.
Need to try and get this when #15 is published. But probably not.
Joshua Middleton once again.
Some flaws, but quite enjoyable nonetheless. No squid though, which I think was a mistake.
If only this had been a rare, it would have made a rather smashing shiny. It’s still nice though. And looks mighty fine in my unshiny Ixalan Merdfolk deck.
Cover to the comic adaptation of the unfilmed Planet of the Apes script written by Rod Serling back in the day.