- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Just a tiddler, but still awesome. I borrowed this picture from Chad. *Head of shite
The White Sturgeon. Quite River, less Monster. Even at 20 foot. *Head of operations for all Sturgeons
Bit late in getting the news, but Bob Wakelin died 20/01/2018. His illustrations were a bright spot in the 80’s when most game art was utter bobbins (Oliver Frey being an exception). I have some signed prints of his art … Continue reading
A rather fine 1/1 Joker bust by childhood hero Rick Baker. I would argue that it should be modelled in latex.
While on his way to an appointment with a muddy puddle of Electric Eels, Jeremy encountered a Red Tailed Catfish. It’s a corker.
Need to try and get this when #15 is published. But probably not.
Joshua Middleton once again.
Some flaws, but quite enjoyable nonetheless. No squid though, which I think was a mistake.
If only this had been a rare, it would have made a rather smashing shiny. It’s still nice though. And looks mighty fine in my unshiny Ixalan Merdfolk deck.
Cover to the comic adaptation of the unfilmed Planet of the Apes script written by Rod Serling back in the day.