- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
Monthly Archives: March 2018
I quite like this logo, in a kind of Amiga/Chaos Engine way. The Dominaria cards I’ve looked at so far seem interesting.
So new, so generic. They’ve got a tough crowd to please.
Had this for a long time and never realised how nice the art was (particularly in foil).
Having previously seen one of these, they do look nice. Mind’s Eye is probably the cheapest of all the Kaladesh Inventions; but is still my most expensive card. It’s also a pretty decent card functionally-wise.
We’ll see how this one develops.
Joshua Middleton’s Action Comics #1000 80’s cover.
Finally remembered this was available, so watched it. Korg was best.
‘Tis beautiful in its simplicity.
A real bitter-sweet ending for Jeremy and the Goliath Tiger Fish. Some Bad Juju at work.
Another comic I don’t fancy reading, but a mighty fine cover by Julian Totino Tedesco.
I have no interest in the current Doom Patrol, and less in any other Young Animal output, but I do like this picture. Grant Morrison will be turning in his grave.
Always liked this picture by Richard Clifton-Dey.