- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: March 2018
I quite like this logo, in a kind of Amiga/Chaos Engine way. The Dominaria cards I’ve looked at so far seem interesting.
So new, so generic. They’ve got a tough crowd to please.
Had this for a long time and never realised how nice the art was (particularly in foil).
Having previously seen one of these, they do look nice. Mind’s Eye is probably the cheapest of all the Kaladesh Inventions; but is still my most expensive card. It’s also a pretty decent card functionally-wise.
We’ll see how this one develops.
Joshua Middleton’s Action Comics #1000 80’s cover.
Finally remembered this was available, so watched it. Korg was best.
‘Tis beautiful in its simplicity.
A real bitter-sweet ending for Jeremy and the Goliath Tiger Fish. Some Bad Juju at work.
Another comic I don’t fancy reading, but a mighty fine cover by Julian Totino Tedesco.
I have no interest in the current Doom Patrol, and less in any other Young Animal output, but I do like this picture. Grant Morrison will be turning in his grave.
Always liked this picture by Richard Clifton-Dey.